Chapter One | The New Girl

"Class, we have two new kids, everyone give a warm welcome to Damien and Morgan Wayne" Mrs. Johnson says. Everybody claps.

"Why is everybody clapping?" I lean in to talk to my best friend, Bailey Nelson. "Mikey, they are the children of the famous Bruce Wayne" she said, she seemed excited. The teacher looked at me. "Micheal Jones, were you saying something?" Mrs. Johnson asks me. "No, Mrs, Johnson" I say, I look down. Then she continues to talk to the Wayne's.

If you were paying attention, you are wondering why she called me Micheal Jones and not Micheal Napier. That's because I have to hide in a Napier, everyone knows Jack Napier do it would be obvious to keep the last name Napier.

I bell rang and it was time for lunch.

Me and Bailey sat in our usual seat, all the way in the back corner of the cafeteria. We see the Wayne Children walking towards us. "Here comes the devil" I say to Bailey. "Why do you not like the Wayne's" she asked me. "It's a long story.." I say. You guys already know the drill.

"Hi! May we sit with you guys?!" Morgan asked us. I look at Bailey and she nodded at me. "Fine.." I say, I roll my eyes. Morgan and Damian sits across from us.

"So.. what's you guys names?" Damian asks us. "Hi, I'm Bailey Nelson and this his my friend Micheal Jones" Bailey says, she seems she can't take her eye off of Damian.

"It's Mikey. Don't call me Micheal" I say with attitude. Morgan's phone goes off and she checks it. "Damian, we have to go. Alfred just texted me. He's outside." Morgan says to her brother. He nods and they both left.

Bailey turns and faces me. "Aww man, I forgot to get that cute boys number" I laugh and fake punch her in the shoulder.