Chapter 9: Closing

Notes: Sorry for the long wait Yuma and I got so emotional and yuma here surprised me with the new chapter she posted...

。゚・ (>﹏<) ・゚。 We cant post it on or before VALENTINES DAY because we were so emotional that this story of ours is ending and would like to thank everyone for loving this and sticking with us till the end and the END is the next chapter, We'll make an Epilogue after ending... We're still emotional OMG

Warning: WE HAVE SAID THIS OVER AND OVER AGAIN! YOU KIDS UNDER 18 WAIT TILL YOUR LEGAL INCOMING SMUT! WERE WARNING YOU~

☆ ~('▽^人) For everyone above 18 ENJOY! THE SMUT HERE IS STEAMY HAHA

☆☆☆☆☆☆

<<SPECIAL>>
EMILY

It was a  nice day with clear blue skies. I thought of calling Emma to ask how she was and the children that reside in the Orphanage. I'm excited to meet them again this weekend for some monthly check up routine, pledging as their doctor. 

My deep thoughts were cut short with the usual emergency we have at the hospital. Something that happens everyday.

“Dra. Dyers! We require your assistance for this emergency! Er… We can't describe what the emergency was about but his companion is in panic!”

“Please lead the way” I replied calmly

As I paved my way out to the Emergency Room. What dawned my eyes is the familiar blonde man with a tall and slim physique. It was Viktor. 

I was stoned in my position looking at the state he was in. His eyes are blank and lifeless. I knew exactly what it was, something might have triggered that and opened the deepest roots of his fear. Something he hid deep within himself and that thread must have snapped.

He might have encountered one of them.

I  have the same experience, Emma and I have encountered back then

****

“Emily! Father! I will be the representative to meet the priest at the Red Church!” Emma exclaimed happily,“Would you like to come, Emily?"

I was still busy preparing for my upcoming test to be a licensed neurologist and psychologist but if it was Emma asking me, I immediately set these activities aside, “Alright then.”

“I think you're busy.. I'm not… disrupting your study am I?” That puppy eyes Emma is giving, can be dangerously cute. Who would reject her, right?

“I swear you aren't and expect me to ace this test, Emma” I smiled to reassure her everything would be fine.

“Teehee~ I know you're a genius bean and will ace that test!”
With our laughter filling the air, we went out on our merry way to the Red Church and we happened to meet Ms. Anna, Dr. Burke's assistant, she is now serving as a nun with her new bestowed name, Sister Ann. 

The priest saw the horror in our eyes and clasped our hands to snap out of it. He let us inside the cumbent and explained the things we never knew that the priest would know since the information about that tragic crime is highly confidential.