-Chapter one-

Before I start this wOnDeRfUl story I just want to say I hope you enjoy it!

I walked along the road, as I walk it starts to rain, I play my playlist on my phone and put my earbuds in. 'I have to go home. I'm so fuckin' tired' I think to myself. I walk towards my small slightly overgrown house and I see a black car parked in front of it, I ignore it of course and just walk a little quicker as I wanted to just go to bed and sleep.

-Little did I know I wouldn't be sleeping tonight-

I walked into my house and I was greeted by my best friend [Best Friends Name] he whispered to me to get in the house quickly. I looked at him curiously "Why? What's wrong" He furrowed his brows and pulled me by my hand to the living quarters of our house "I'm pretty sure those are the police! You and your stupid criminal shit did this. We're gonna get arrested [Name]!" He said angrily while taking my bag and hanging it up for me.

"It's fine, let me just change into something more 'innocent' and I'll ask them what's up. And you can come to the door if you feel to it" I spoke in a calm tone as normal. "I guess that will work" he nodded slightly and sat on the couch blowing his [Hair Colour] hair out of his face.

I walked slowly up my stairs and into my room, I looked in my closet and grabbed a pastel yellow sweatshirt, cuffed jeans with patches of lighter jean, some mustard yellow socks and yellow converse, I wore little yellow lollipop earrings and yellow clips in my hair, and I brushed out my bangs (if you don't have bangs too bad)

I finally finished and walked down the stairs, [Best Friends Name] looked at me with a small blush, I glared at him and he shook his head and stood up. We walked to the door and I opened it, the people in the car stepped out dressed in all black and I couldn't even see their faces, they walked up to the door and I spoke.  "Why hello! Is there a problem?" I asked the people "Why no ma'am we just need you and your friend to come with us" One person says, I look at [Best Friends Name] and he lightly nods.

We step out of the house and close the door, and as soon as the lock of our house door clicks, I get knocked out and the world goes black.

~~~~~~~~~

So I hope you enjoyed this first chapter!!! I think it's really good so far-- if you read this thank you! :)

🌺-Sak-ura- 🌺

Word count: 469💮