Chapter 43.) August...

Start from the beginning

"Shittttttt," He chuckled getting up and rubbed his hands together.

It's been a week too long and he was ready to break her back all the way in.

***

Many years ago

        I'm not stable enough to carry a child let alone have one! I don't even know why I agreed to this thing!" Jenna cried as she pushed the radio off the table causing it to break.

        "J..." Nate sighed pinching the bridge of his nose. "Nuh duh dis right now,"

        Over the last 2 days, she's been on a crazy emotional rollercoaster and spazzing out every chance she got.

        "I'm just expressing myself, that's what you wanted me to do right? So here it is!" She yelled getting up and picked up the plate.

        "First thing first," She began as she looked at him, "I should've died when I got the chance!" She threw the plate down causing it to shatter.

        "Don't speak no ill mess like deh." He warned taking the plate from her when she picked up another one.

        Ignoring him, she went and picked up another one.

        "Nobody asked me how in the hell I'm actually dealing with everything." She threw another plate down.

        "My only brother knew about the rape and denied it every time!" Throwing another plate he jumped back when it shattered in his direction.

        "I don't even know who my father is!"

        "And you" She gritted pointing at him.

        "Just yell at me or something, tell me I'm stupid, tell me to shut up, stop looking at me like I'm crazy and just argue back!" She screamed walking over towards him and went to hit him but he grabbed her hand.

        Staring at her briefly, she tried to pull her hand free but he tightened his grip.

        "Why won't you say something?" She asked with watery eyes.

        "Why would I say stuff like deh to yuh baby?" He asked letting her hand go and she took that as her cue to attack him.

        "Jenna stop" he asserted blocking the face shots she was giving him.

        "Yell at me!" She shouted beating on his chest.

        Seeing that he wasn't gonna give her what she wanted, she dropped to her knees and broke down officially.

        Sitting on the kitchen floor with her, he pulled her into him while she cried.

        "I c—can't do this an—anymore. It hurts sooo bad," She hiccuped then kicked the chair watching as it fell down knocking the plant down along with it.

        Biting down on his lip, he hugged her tightly as he took slow breaths as warm tears began to roll down his cheek as she slammed her fists down on the floor repeatedly.

        She completely lost it and he didn't know what to do. One moment she was happy about the pregnancy and then it's like a flip switched and she went haywire.

        He had to do something...

        4 days later...