Suddenly my phone rings and I see it's Ran.

"Hello?"I answered.

"Hey P'! You didn't get lost, did you?"he asked.

"Not at all. I actually just got here"I said.

"So,how is it?Beautiful,right?"he asked.

"Very. Thanks for suggesting it"I thanked him.

"Well, enjoy your stay P', and if Awin gives you a hard time  let me know so I can kick his ass"he said.

I could only chuckle at the comment.

"Haha. I will"I said.

"Well,I'll hang up now so you can rest. Take care P' "Ran said.

"You too N'Ran"I replied before we hung up.

I decided to freshen up and then walk around the beach for a bit. As I approached one of the seats,I saw Awin staring off into space.

 As I approached one of the seats,I saw Awin staring off into space

"You okay?"I asked, which startled him a little bit.

"I'm fine"he replied,in his usual tone.

I was about to sit down,when he stood up.

"N', did I do something wrong?"I asked him.

"Dinner should be ready... come before it gets cold"was the only thing he said to me.

I followed him towards the dining area where there were different sorts of food. We sat ourselves down and started eating our food in silence.

"So... you're bastard who broke P'Ran's heart"he started.

"What?how did y-"I started but he cut me off.

"He came here, crying. I've never seen him like that"he continued.

"I know I hurt him, but I am not a bad person"I said.

He just rolled his eyes in disbelief.

"Do you...like him?"I asked curiously.

"None of your business"he answered,his cheeks getting flushed.

I raised my eyebrows and grinned.

"You do like him!" I yelled.

"You're being too loud P' "he tried to shush me,his face getting more red by the minute.

"Haha. You finally called me P'" I teased.

He finally breaks a smile and shakes his head.

"So.. you do know how to smile"I teased.

"Of course I do P'. You're crazy, I don't know what P'Ran saw in you. I swear he has bad taste in men"he teased back.

"So... if you like Ran. Why don't you tell him?"I asked him.

"It's not that easy P'. I grew up with him and he always treats me like a kid"he replied.

"Well you are a little kid" I said as I flicked his forehead.

"Aish!P' ! That hurts!"he said,rubbing his forehead.

"You seem like a good guy... I am sure you have a chance with N'Ran"I said.

"Nah... he'll never see me other than a childhood friend"he said, as he sipped on his beer.

"Do you have a lover P'? Is that why you rejected him?"he asked.

"I do... but I don't know if I still have one when I get back. If he still loves me..."I answered sadly.

"Love isn't perfect P'. If you love the person,you have to give them the benefit of the doubt. Believe in them. Until they tell you that they feel otherwise,then have faith"N'Awin said.

I smiled sadly and nodded. This kid is beyond his years.

"Thanks N'Awin. If ever you decide to chase N'Ran, I will help and support you"I said,patting his back.

"If that day ever comes P' "he said.

"Hey, you said it before... you got to have faith"I shot back.

"So your family owns this resort?"I ask him.

"It was my parents. They died in a car accident when I was still young. My sister and I run it together"he explained.

"I'm sorry to hear that... is she in Thailand?"I asked.

"Yeah. She's actually going to visit soon, didn't tell me when though"he replied.

"It's a really nice place. Thank you for allowing me to stay here"I said.

"Thank P'Ran, not me"he answered.

"Heh. You guys aren't even going out and I already see you're whipped"I teased him.

"Am not!"he tried to deny but his cheeks gave him away.

"But really,thank you. I really needed this.. to get away and think"I said.

"No problem P', if you need anything just let me or Auntie Jan know"he said.

We ended talking about different things until we decided to call it a night and go to our own rooms. I laid down in bed and stared off at the ceiling.

'I miss you Type'  I thought.

*TYPE POV*

After meeting N'Ran, I decided to take his advice and give Tharn some time and space. I look at the empty bed and being swallowed by deafening silence. I hugged his pillow tight as tears slowly ran down my face.

'I miss you Tharn.. please come back to me soon' I thought.

[To be continued]

A/N:Hey guys! Another chapter done..please bear with me with the updates I will try my best to regularly do it..can't promise since I work up to 14-16 hours for my shift. Hope you guys enjoyed this one, thanks again for reading and supporting my work!