FIRST BLOOD

The duo was on the hunt for a stray devil and were nearing the place when Michael Tyranus decides to change into a Tyrannosaurus Rex to sniff out the stray.

Gabriel was amazed by this to see a living and breathing dinosaur right beside her and they headed to where the stray was the duo came upon a old temple shrine in a clearing then they heard a noise out of nowhere

Michael Tyranus: What the Hell Creek was that?(he can still talk even as prehistoric animals)
Gabriel: I don't know.
Stray came out of the woods it looked for some reason like a rancor from Star Wars.(Play Music)

It roared at them and attacked the duo moved out the way Michael Tyranus goes for the leg and bites down onto it with 12,800 pounds of presser the most devastating bite force of any land animal! He brakes the bone in the stray's leg it roars in pa...

It roared at them and attacked the duo moved out the way Michael Tyranus goes for the leg and bites down onto it with 12,800 pounds of presser the most devastating bite force of any land animal! He brakes the bone in the stray's leg it roars in pain and Gabriel starts throwing a lot of light spears at the stray and the stray tries to hit them with it's claws Michael Tyranus moves out of the way and go for the neck to end the fight he first head buts the stray and bites down on the neck and breaks the stray's neck killing it (End Music) Michael Tyranus puts his right foot on to the stray and lets out a gigantic roar!

(LONG LIVE THE JURASSIC PARK FRANCHISE!)

Gabriel was in wow at what just happened that a newly reincarnated angel took down a stray with little problem now she can see why TYRANNOSAURUS REX means TYRANT LIZARD KING!
The stray's body turns to ash and Gabriel went over to Michael Tyranus to see if he was okay just in case.

Gabriel: Are you okay?
Michael Tyranus: I'm okay but what in the Mesozoic was that?
Gabriel: A stray devil a devil servant that ran away from it's master.
Michael Tyranus: I think it's best that we head home it's pretty late and we need our sleep.
Gabriel: Good point I think we should fly home.
Michael Tyranus then summings his wings while still in T. rex form Gabriel was surprised by this and it kinda made him look cool then they started flying back home Michael Tyranus was in joying himself flying as a T. Rex.

Michael Tyranus: I'm the first Flying T. Rex!
Gabriel giggles and thinks that it's adorable and then the duo landed outside of the house and went inside
Michael Tyranus showed Gabriel her room and he went to his room and went to bed and fell asleep.