Aftermath

After Michael Tyranus went Prehistoric all over the devils and flew out of the roof he quickly turned back to his human form and continued on flying to his home when he got back home he went inside and thought about what to do then he decided he would go and talk to Gabriel and tell her what happened so he opened a portal and went to Heaven and when he got there he was greeted by a magnificent sight.

Michael Tyranus: Wow just wow.
Then he spread out his wings and flew through Heaven to find Gabriel meet some more angels after some more flying he made it to the palace and asked an angel were he could find Gabriel and the angel told him that she is in the throne room he then thanked the angel and went to the throne room and when got there he saw the Creator and his son with him and the cherubim guarding them he went up to the throne and bowed before The Creator and said.

Michael Tyranus: My Lord.
The Creator: Rise. In a strong but gentle voice.
The Creator: Welcome Michael Tyranus to Heaven what brings you here?
Michael Tyranus: I had a run in with some devils their leader's name is Rias Gremory she wanted me to join her peerage but I told her no then the perverted idiot Issei tried to attack me but I turned into a Tyrannosaurus Rex and bite down on the pervert's left arm and tripped it off and swallowed it then let out a titanic roar and summed my wings and unleashed holy flames at the devils knocking them out then I flew out of the building through the roof.

The Creator: That's interesting.
Jesus Christ: It is.
The Creator: I believe you can help out with something.
Michael Tyranus: What would it be?
Jesus Christ: There's a nun coming to Kouh Town We would like for you to keep her safe.
Michael Tyranus: What is her name?
The Creator: Asia Argento.
Michael Tyranus: I'll head back down at once and keep the lass safe.
Then Michael Tyranus went back down to earth to keep the nun safe.