Chapter 1

My First Story!!!! Pls. read and comment. :)

Prologue:

We don't have to do this!!

Sorry, it's the only way,

I couldn't move a muscle and she had a gun aimed straight at my head. 

I knew this the day I would die.

Any last words?

...

Okay, since you clearly won't say anything. Looks like it's time for you to die in 3... 2... 1.

Chapter 1

"Everything is going to be way I expected," I said optimistically while pulling out sunflower seeds from the carton boxes for our newly opened flower shop, "Everybody will come and see the beauty of my shop and they will buy my flowers and I will become rich and..."

"Sarah," my best friend Cathy said, "Don't be so ambitious, if you keep up with that you'll become like the milkmaid of a story where she was so ambitious that she accidentally dropped the pot of milk that she was going to sell in order to make her dreams come true."

"Cathy, Cathy, Cathy. Don't be such a pessimist,"

"But Sar, you've got to face reality. What if a competitor comes and becomes a great flower shop dealer, then you'll be put out of business and become so melancholic and devastated that you'll be left living alone."

I just sighed with a confused look  at her and resumed unpacking things for the shop.

Anyways, I'm Sarah Collins, 20 yrs. of age and living in Fresno, California having a wavy chocolate colored hair but dyed it blond for some reasons, I also have deep brown eyes and nicely toned body. I enjoy hanging out with friends, reading novels and many stuff I call fun. I'm an optimist, the one who always see things positively and I'm a strong and determined person.  I'm a flower shop dealer and currently owning one. I'm more or else a Cat Breeder, and owning a Birman Cat named Sherman who I always talk to whenever Cathy isn't there to comfort me.

Speaking of Cathy, real name Catherine Jane Anderson is my bestest best friend since kindergarten and since then we've been like sisters, inseparable and always close to each other(similar much). She's a red head with rich green eyes. Even though she's always a negative thinker and sometimes blocking my way, which sometimes irritate me I still love her as a sister.

"So, are we finished unpacking things for our new flower shop?"

"Uh huh, now we could start decorating this whole place."

"Oh man, couldn't we first grab a pizza or something, I'm starving!" I said as I dropped to the couch. 

"But you didn't even unpacked half of the stuff here." She complained.

"Well, you we should eat because of your hard work."

"Fine, so where should we eat?"

"It's not quite far from here, c'mon let's ride my car." I pulled her arm.

"But you said it's not far away, couldn't we just walk?"

"Oh please that's what a car's for, right"

We jumped at my car and started the engine and went to my favorite Pizza Shack. 

"I knew you were taking me here," she said with a smile in her face.

"Now c'mon let's go."

We went inside the shack to notice that line was really long. So we had to wait for about half an hour just so we can order. Then finally, it's our turn.

"Miss can we have one small vegan pizza and one medium pepperoni pizza, and one large coke and," I turned to Cathy, "how about you?"

"Just a medium orange juice would be nice."

"Okay, that'll be one small vegan, one medium pepperoni, one large coke and one medium orange juice. Is that it?"

"Yup."

"Okay, that'll be 10 dollars please and here's the number and when the order's ready, we will serve it to you."

"Great," I handed out the money, took the number and we went to find our seats.

"Sar, it looks like all of the seats are taken." Cathy complained.

"Don't worry, we'll find one."

After tirelessly searching for one, we've finally located one just beside the window and perfect for just the two of us.

I swiftly pulled Cathy by the arm in hopes of establishing a firm colony to the seat. Almost near, then I reached my arm towards the spot when somebody's hand also touched it. I looked up to see, one of the most annoying, irresponsible, buffoon you'll ever meet.