Another world called mangolia

Hana P.O.V
I woke up on a street it was weird because I thought I was just on grass land and I looked around and there was SOOO much buildings here everywhere I loved it because it looked like such a happy village but it was weird because I thought I was in Alfheim. Then all of a sudden I heard a really loud CRASH! I ran to The noise and I saw a boy with pink hair fighting another guy with long black hair they were fighting it was cool because it looked like the guy with pink hair had awesome fire power and the guy with black hair had some sort of metal power. I never saw anything like it because I didn't have powers like that but it didn't look like powers it looked like magic? They were incredible and strong but I had to help because they were going to destroy the town! Even though I didn't know them I knew who was the bad guy it was the guy with long black hair because he had that evil grin on his face. I speeded over to them and I summoned my sword and went under the guy with black hair and I tried hitting his stomach with the handle really hard but he blocked. I was surprised he saw me than the boy with pink hair yelled so I could hear "get out this is my fight!" I yelled back "no I'll help you!" I dashed over to the guy with black hair and I sliced his stomach and he fell towards the ground but he grabbed my sword and ATE IT! And he said "metal doesn't work on me" what did he mean? Than he kicked me really hard and I flew across the room. I didn't know someone was more powerful than me. I couldn't get up at all so I just laid on the ground and I saw the guy with pink hair say "I will protect my comrades no matter what!" "If you want to mess with them you have to go through me!" Then the guy with black hair said "tch!" And they ran towards each other and started fighting again they were incredible they were flashing around every where than the guy with pink hair started to get weak i decided I had to do something I asked the guy with pink hair "can I help you!" He replied back "get me some fire!" Fire??!! I had to do something fast there was nothing around with fire than i remembered I had a fire sword that I didn't need much so I grabbed it and threw it to the guy with pink hair he grabbed it and started EATING IT!! He slurped all the fire out of that sword and said "I'm all fired up!" And said "thanks my name is Natsu!" I replied back "your welcome Natsu!" He smiled back and all of a sudden he was all powered up again and punched the guy with black hair until they guy with black hair gave up. It was incredible natsu smiled and said " no one messes with fairy tail." And came over to me and put his hand out and I grabbed it so I could get up and he said "thanks for helping out what's your name?" I answered back "Hana" then he collapsed towards me.

Natsu P.O.V
I woke up and I was wrapped all up in bandages I saw Hana and Lucy staring down at me. Hana asked me "are you okay?" I replied "yeah I'm fine!" And smiled at her. I tried to get up but Lucy put her hands on my shoulder and said "Natsu you shouldn't get up yet you might fall down" but I didn't care I got up cause I didn't want to look weak then all of a sudden I saw the guy I was fighting earlier I clinched my fist together and ran towards him a almost punched him he didn't do anything than all of a sudden master popped out from behind him and stopped me I tried to stop really fast but I tripped and got up really fast and yelled "WHAT IS HE DOING HERE!?!" And pointed towards him and master replied "he is a guild member at fairy tail too now so respect him how you respect your other mates" and I yelled back "!how can I respect him when he destroyed half of our guild?!?!?!" Master yelled back "CAUSE HES A DRAGON SLAYER LIKE YOU?!?!" I paused for a moment and it was total silence for a moment and then I yelled "WHATTTT?!?!?!" And he said "sup! My name is gajeel" and he didn't look at me I asked him what type of dragon slayer magic does he have and he replied "I'm the iron dragon slayer" and I asked him who his dragon was and he replied back "metalicana" and I turned around and I turned back and he was gone!!!

Lucy P.O.V
Natsu seemed to like Hana I wasn't jelous but deep down I knew I was jelous I slapped my face and my palms still on my face and I thought "Lucy don't be to full of yourself Natsu probably doesn't like her maybe he's just being nice to her because she is new... Yeah! That's probably it!" And so I walked over to Natsu he looked surprised but he looked at me and said "hey Lucy!" I just blushed and ran away... I went outside the guild and I saw Hana. Everyone seemed to like her so much because I even saw laxus around her and even gajeel seems okay around her. Everyone gets a long with her so well I wish I was like her. But I wonder how she got here? Because all of a sudden she just showed up and helped Natsu fight.