"Meeee!" Luka giggled with her hands raised along with everyone. 

"Okay, here I come!~" Rin chirped and she gracefully poured juice into cups. "Wow, Rin-chan! How is it that you look so graceful and elegant in everything you do?" Meiko asked. "Oh, I-I am?" Rin asked, a little tense at their noticing. "Yes you are." She nodded.

"It's because she's older now, and her feminine side is developing!" Luka said wiping a tear. "I, myself, have gone through it too, but it just feels too sad to watch our little cheeky cutie Rin-chan grow so fast already!~" Rin laughed nervously but her hands cringed at Luka's dramatic-ness and the topic.

The whole month, everyone was on edge or full of wonder and excitement about the masters announcement. Miku daydreamed all day, while looking at wedding photos on the internet thinking of wear a beautiful white dress with Kaito. She sighed here and there, waiting for the month to be over already for Kaito to ask her out.

"You look as if you've been very happy lately, Miku-chan." Meiko said.

"Perhaps it's because of the whole marriage thing that master announced." Luka laughed. "Who do you want to be partners with, Miku-chan?"

Miku giggled and spun around. "Oh, you would see~" she said happily leaving the room.  "How cute." Luka said.     "Who are you going out with, Luka-San?" Meiko asked. "Has Gakupo been acting all shy around you?"     "Pfft, him? I don't know....what about you, Meiko-san? Has Kiyoteru-san been in touch with you?" Luka asked. "Nope. I'm not exactly sure myself." Meiko shrugged.

Len sat on his bed, staring at the little box with a golden ring with a tiny diamond on it. He went to the jewelry shop and found this classic ring that he couldn't help but think of Rin, knowing this would look the best on her. But now there was the hard part. Asking her. He always had a hard time expressing his happy feelings to someone so close and radiant like Rin. But he wanted to make sure to be on his best, gentlest, kind behaviour to her from now on--his true inner feelings to her.

Len tried to imagine himself with a gentle expression, only to smack his own face in his palms and groan in frustration. "Why is this so hard....." he mumbled.

He decided to go downstairs but on his way, he found Rin outside with a sketchbook. Out of curiosity, he walked closer than looked over her shoulder through the window to see her sketching the garden. "Wow, that's actually pretty good. Since when did Rin get so much better? So she liked to draw?" Len thought, flashbacking to the times when Rin doodled Len a squiggly picture of him out of laughs.

He quietly sneaked away and thought of getting her art supplies that she would like.

"Right, everyone, you all know what this meeting is for now, right?" Master announced.

Every single vocaloid were there dressed in their best. Miku's heart was racing as she struggled to sit still on her chair. Len made sure to sit right next to Rin, with his heart pounding against his chest. Kaito sat beside Rin as well, with a calm smiley expression. Rin herself wasn't as excited, thinking about her ballet and her figure skating training only. And Meiko and Luka were cooly relaxed at their own seats like queens.

"Has everyone found who they like and want to choose already? Alright, everybody stand at any of the two walls here in this room and when I call your name, you ask whoever you want to be with--and if they say no, tough luck. If they yes, congratulations and go and sit back in your seats. This is weird I know, but it's for everyone to know who is taken or not." Master called.

Everyone did as he told them. Rin kept her head slightly down the whole time as she walked to a whatever wall and hoped that no one would choose her. Len followed her without her noticing one bit and stood beside her with his hands on his pockets. Miku watched Kaito the time as she waited patiently as she could.