The door knocked and Rin blinked out of her thoughts. "Rin is in here!" She called out, adjusting her position in the bath. 

"Oh, sorry Rin-chan." Kaito said.   

"Oh you're back, Onii chan? It's fine, you need a shower right? I can get out now." Rin said.   

"No don't worry, take as much as you need to. I'll just take the on down stairs." He chuckled. "I know you're trying to treat your sores. I only need a quick shower."   

"Okay then." Rin called, humming away. 

It was a nice mid afternoon when master announced for a meeting for all the vocaloids. Everyone bustling about in their seats on what was going on. Rin was a little tired from having to quickly getting changed from her figure skating outfit after only just arriving back home and wondered what it was that had to make everyone meet.

"Everyone, there's something that I want to announce. All of you together, have grown so independent and so strong. We have fans, merchandises, collabs, everything. We have gone so far. And because of that, with you all not needing me anymore,  you guys have to find a partner. A partner for you to 'marry' as if pair up I guess. Someone to stay by your side always and to have each other's support. I'll give you all a month. The Utaus are doing this too, btw."

Everyone squealed and busted into chatter. Miku squealed, blushing with her hands to her mouth. "Marry? With like a wedding?" She excitingly thought. Who would propose to her? She slowly looked at Kaito's handsome broad figure across her, and hid her face in her legs which curled up in her seat.

Len's face grow hot at the thought of kissing someone during the wedding. He immediately looked at Rin who sat straight on her seat, sitting and looking blankly ahead, looking quite pretty and feminine with her bright coral pink dress. He found himself staring at her, and quickly snapped out of his trance, only to unable to, immediately knowing who he wanted to ask.

Rin felt a little hesitant about the ordeal and looked down with a finger to her lips hesitantly in thought. She wasn't ready for something deep of and she wondered if it would affect on her ballet and figure skating. Would she have to constantly be by their side? What about her practices? Would she still be able to achieve in her dream? Can't this happen AFTER she is done? And what if she didn't want to be in a intimate and committed relationship? Intimate as if in private and personal?

Kaito watched Rin the whole time and could read what she was thinking. He too felt as if this came in a wrong time for her. But he couldn't help himself to think of proposing to anyone, except her. 

Rin was making lunch for everyone one day. As she had been making her own food, she had began to cook more often. Everyone was doing their own thing while waiting for the food except Len who sat by the kitchen table watching her cook. He watched the way she gracefully moved around the kitchen with the noise of her cooking quietly along with her humming. Relaxed and in trance by her humming, he felt his heart flutter and his body full of comfort and warmth.

The air was filled with delicious smells and Rin twirled around, taking plates to the table and Len found himself mentally humming along with her voice. "Lunch is ready everyone!" She called. Everyone crowded to the table as Len blinked and followed her to the kitchen.

He placed a hand on hers to stop her from touching the sink. "Don't bother doing the dishes, eat first." He told. "I'm fine, I already ate." Rin said, taking her hand away ever so casually, hoping he wasn't going to question her way of eating. "Then eat more. You can't always feed yourself off on that diet." Len said.

"I'll eat whatever and how much I want thank you very much!" She said, smoothly dodging him and took the juice out of the fridge and he winced, realizing his tone came a little judgemental. "Does anyone want juice?"