Sickness ~OverDeku

Start from the beginning

"But what worried me the most is... I... I missed my period last month...." Tears began leaking out from her emerald eyes. She covered her face with her palms, sobbing profusely.

"W-why did this happen to me? Why am I sick like this?" She muttered between her heartbreaking sobbing. The yakuza looked at each other while sweating bullets, having an idea on what her sickness would be...

...but none of them dared to tell her the truth...

"Young Lady, I suggest you go to hospital for a check up... It' is wiser to see a doctor, while your sickness isn't too serious." Tengai told his opinion. Izuku lifted her head up and stared at him silently.

"Y-You are right... But Kai and Hari are busy. Grandpa is resting so I don't want to trouble him. Who will be the one to drive me to hospital
then...?" The green-headed female stared at her bodyguards with trembling gaze.

"I can drive you there, if you want to." Shin spoke up, breaking the heavy silence. Izuku's eyes lit up with hope. "Really?! Thank you, Nemoto-san!" She cried out in relief, reflexively hugging the penguin-looking man.

•••••

A woman wearing doctor's cloak looked through a stack of papers- the result of Izuku's check up. Izuku and Shin waited for the result to be announced.

"Base on the symptoms you told me.... I can conclude one thing only." The brown-haired woman paused there, rising the tension in the atmosphere. Shin glanced at Izuku, worried about her reaction.

"Midoriya-san, you are pregnant for about a month already." The doctor announced the news, shocking Izuku. Her eyes widened big, a sweat rolled down the side of her face.

"I'm... Pregnant...?" Izuku asked shakily. The doctor nodded her head. "The urine test showed a positive result. It proved that you are pregnant." She added more, trying to convince the surprised young lady.

Izuku let out a low gasp, her jade irises glimmered with bliss. "I advise you to eat nutritional and balance meals from now on. It is to take care of your health and the baby's health. Congratulations, Midoriya-san. " She smiled at the soon-to-be mother.

Izuku nodded her head silently. Shin just listened to the two women's conversation, disbelief evident on his face.

•••••

"Izuku... Where did you go just now?" Kai asked as soon as he saw Izuku walking into the building of their residence. He stood up from the couch and headed toward her. She was looking down to the ground, feeling uneasy around him.

"...Can everyone else... Leave is alone for a while?" Izuku spoke up. The other yakuzas, without opposing, nodded their heads obediently and left the two soulmates in the living area.

"Izuku, what's wrong? Did something happen while you were out just now?"

Izuku didn't respond. Only silence came from her.

"...Kai... I..."

Izuku intertwined her fingers in nervousness, her body couldn't stop trembling violently. She gathered the courage to look up to her fiance.

"Kai.... I'm pregnant. With our child."

Kai was speechless when those words left her mouth. She got a bad feeling about this, and couldn't hold back her sadness anymore.

Izuku broke into tears, crying her heart out. Kai couldn't accept his child? Is that why he responded like that?

Kai was extremely surprised by her outburst. He pulled her into a tight hug, ceasing her cries.

"Please... Don't cry. Izuku, I think you have misunderstood... I don't hate you or our baby... I was just... Too shocked and happy. "

Kai whispered words of comfort into her ear. Izuku teared up again. God, why she was too quick to assume?

Kai patted her small back reassuringly. He buried his face in her curly hair, enjoying her fluffiness. Izuku tightened her grip on the back of his shirt, a small smile of happiness mustered on her freckled-face.

I'm glad... He accepts me and our baby...

*BAM!*

The door of the living area slammed open by Rappa, who was smirking widely.

"I told ya'! She is preggo with Overboomer's brat! Now ya'all owed me 5,000 yen-!"

All of a sudden, many spikes tried to attack Rappa. The Yakuzas were horrified to see their Young Master, dark aura emitted from him. He was hugging Izuku who seemed terrified by the sudden interruption.

"...I will murder you..."

At that moment, the Yakuzas knew it was time to leave.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N - decided to make a part 2 cuz I can't resist myself! <3