part seven

"ughhh" i groaned when i finally woke up.

"shhhh" a voice said "they cant know we're in here"

wait i know that voice. i thought to myself "foxy?" i whispered.

"yea it"s me" he said. my eyes widened and i got the urge to scream but held it back. 

"where are we?" 

"you're in my curtain. when your friend got captured by freddy i grabbed you and put you in here with me." 

oh that explains why it's so dark. i thought. "wait you saved me?" i said and blushed lightly.

"not yet i still have to get you out of here" 

"wait what about my friend?"

"i think its too late for her" 

"we have to try to save her"

"by this time she probably in a costume by now"

"costume?"

"yes in a costume"

"then cant we just get her out?"

"i'm afraid its not that simple. if we were to rescue her we would have to sneak past the otheranamatronics to get to the storage room then we'd have to try to sneak past golden freddy--he guards that room-- then get her out the costume. that is if she is alive."

"why wouldnt she be alive?"

"the costume are filled with wires and limited breathing space. if you're in there for too long you can suffocate and die"

a shiver ran up my spine.

"we have to try to get her. how will i tell her parents?"

foxy sighed. 

"fine but we have to make this quick. if we get caught i don't know if i can protect you.

"thank you" i reached out and touched his hook. it was cold and metal.

"don't thank me yet"