part two

The bite of 1987 started off just like any other day.

Me and my friends were just talking at our usual table when I spotted a girl going over to foxy.

"Mommy! Mommy! The fox is weird! What happened to the legs on him mommy?" She asked.

"That's nice, dear. Don't climb on it." the mom said not paying any attention to her.

"It has a hook for a hand. Look at the hook, mom!" The girl said climbing up on foxy's stage.

A security guard walked over to the girl "Little girl, sweetie, you can't get that close to foxy. It's not, uh, you really shouldn't be up there' he said.

I watched this all happen and expected the girl to climb down but she didn't.

"You're not my mom! You can't tell me what to do!" She said.

The security guard then walked over to the mom. "Uh, ma'm, please ask your daughter to get off the stage."

"She's not hurting anyone. Let her play with the fox if she wants to play with the fox." the mom responded.

I noticed fox's voice getting slower and more deeper.

At this point the girl was right in front of foxy. "Mom look at the funny mouth! Hes so stupid looking! Ha ha ha!"

Well foxy has had enough of her and he leaned over and bit part of her head off!

The girl fell over with a sickening thud.

Everyone in the restaurant gasped.

Then they started screaming and rushed to get out of here.

I noticed foxy looking at me with a kinda guilty look.

I shook my head and said "how could you?!" Then ran out and didn't look back.