About You

For this story, you will have a body similar to the Japanese volleyball player, Shiho Yoshimura. Of course, you don't have to imagine yourself as her, but this part plays in the future of this fanfic(you'll see *wink wonk*).

(Love yourself, okay? You're all beautiful!)

You are the libero of the Aoba Johsai girls' volleyball team. You're a tomboy who can be pretty rough and tumble, but you were much worse in the past. Probably would have stayed that way if not for your childhood friends: Iwaizumi Hajime and Oikawa Tohru. In your neighborhood, you're often called the wolf that was tamed by Oikawa and strength measured by Iwaizumi. You're not exactly the smartest cookie, but you make up for it in your volleyball talentry.

Athlete Profile: (just pretend this all makes sense)
Pros:
-quick reflexes
-great speed
-high power
-great energy
-short
-passionate

Cons:
-lack of fluidity
-short
-passionate
-fishy floppiness  (lol penis)
-wastes too much energy

You will learn more about yourself in this fanfiction and I don't mean to OC you, but just have fun! In advance, I'm sorry Iwa-chan! Hope you like this story! By the way, this story won't have any manga or anime spoilers (at least I don't think so, I don't plan on following the storyline, but sorry if I do), so don't worry!