Scp 049 x Reader (Smut)

Requested By: MelissaC2000

"Hello again my dear." Your heart stop to hear the familiar echoing almost robotic voice coming from behind you. No, no it can't be him.

You were brought here and became a d-class after the death of your brother. You were going home with groceries and you gave cookies to your brother he told you to buy but turns out you mistakenly gave him a peanut cookies cause your brother started to choke and you began to panic as you quickly called 911 to get help but it was too late for you to save him. He died from his peanut allergies and the police had arrive on your doorstep. You told them everything and they thought that you killed him and tried to act innocent so they sent you to the foundation to rot there, forever. And to be honest you hated being here because you've almost got killed by a peanut statue name Scp 173 and a lot more dangerous scp you were being tested. And today you don't know if you're going to survive your next test.

The guard came in and drag you to the chamber that belongs to Scp 049 the plague doctor for testing, but this time you're with the d-class guy who was afraid as you are until the two of you get kick inside before the door close behind you. "Hm? You came to me? Are you two another patients?" Your skin gone pale as you heard the chilling echoe voice that almost sound so robotic, and you couldn't help but shivered down your spine. The guy beside you does the same. "Ah! I see. I sense the disease in you, but do not worry. I will be the one to cure you." And with that you heard the coming footsteps from the darkness. You wide your eyes in horror to see Scp 049 coming from the darkness with his hand reaching out to the d-class next to you. He began to panic and push you as he scream and bang the door to get them "Let me out! Let me the fuck out of here!!" Scp 049 notice this behavior and proceed to calm him down.

You quickly back away and hit a cold wall behind you as Scp 049 spoke up. "Do not be afraid my dear patient, for i am only trying to help you from your driven sickness." There's no hope for the d-class as he turn around and scream in fright when Scp 049 touch his face. In the matter of second the he went limb before he collaps to the floor. You shake and whimpered in fear of what just happened as you watch the plague doctor sigh calmly and began to perform surgery to the corpse. You quickly covered your eyes from the traumatic scene because you remember when you're young that you accidently watch doctors doing a surgery to a patient in the TV and that left you traumatized of how gut-wrenching and horrifying it was.

You slowly open your eyes and realize Scp 049 has completed the surgery of the corpse. "Now the surgery is finish, the patient will be awake soon." He said and a matter of second the corpse began to rise up and reanimated himself into a living corpse as a zombie. You wide your eyes in shock for seeing a now living corpse in front of you, until the zombie-like corpse turn around and start to approach you in hunger but Scp 049 stop him. "No no patient, you will not harm her. Now go as you must." The zombie growl in respond before turning around and limp away to leave you alone.

Seeing this you were glad that thing wasn't planning to eat you but the plague doctor was still there, standing and turning his head to face you as if he never notice you were there and said. "I do not sense the disease in you my dear, and it made me relief to see you well from the burden plague." Scp 049 said calmly in relief after realising you don't have a disease to worry about. A small smile crept under his mask. Plague, that word. Why does he talk about plague and disease? Surely no one is ever infected today right? And the way he brought back the dead to life made you wondered how on earth did he do that? Then as if a second person within you take control, you slowly started to spoke up.

"P-plague...?" "Yes the plague, the black death, the disease has been infecting the population when it first infected Europe. Have you not known that dear?" He said in confuse, 'wait this guy never knew the plague was already over in years ago?' You thought in surprise as you spoke up to him. "But the plague... it's over, right?" Scp 049 shook his head. "No the plague was not yet over my dear. I could still sense the driven disease all around us in this strange place, and why on earth are you hiding in the corner dear?" Hearing this made your heart drop, 'what is he planning now? Kill me or do something worse than that!?' "Well i was just scared from, uhhh..." "me?" The plague doctor answer your guestion and to his surprise you nodded your head. "My dear do not be afraid of me, i don't do no harm but to only help people in need. So please step out from your hiding spot for me will you?" You wanted to say no but you knew that if you did he would probably kill you in any moment. Slowly you approach him before stopping in front of him.