Prologue

Prologue:

You don't fucking want to mess with us or you will see satan the moment you step in our way!

Crossing the same path us ours is the sign that you are giving us your souls.

Breathing the same air we breathe makes you special because your lucky to meet US without being killed.

Because the moment you meet us is the same on meeting your DEATH.

Because the moment we see you, Is the moment to say your last prayers before we kill you.

But what if there will be a time that a conflict will enter the five clans? and there will be a time that we are going to meet THEM? Is there any changes that will hapen? Are we gonna change for them or they will just make us the worst Vampires ever existed?

----------^^^^^~~~~~~~~~~^^^^^~~~~~~~~~~IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII~~~~~~~~~~^^^^^~~~~~~~~~^^^^^------------

Copy right ©

Blue_Rinoa

2014, All rights

Reserved

Disclaimer

This is a work of Fiction. Names,characters,places,events and incidents are either the product of the author"s imagination or used in a fictitious manner.Any resemblance to actual persons,living or dead, or actual events is purely coincedental.

Do not distribute publish, transmit modify,dislay or create works from or exploit the contents of this story in anyway please obtain permission.