{ What SCA And ST Is }

(Art Doesn't Belong To Me And It Belongs To Someone Coolio On Tumblr.)

~~~

SCA = Sweet Childhood Adventures.

~~~

SCA is about young children the age about 12-13 and they are mentally do not so what normal children do. They hang around in a creek forest where they hangout, join clubs, trade things from the trading tree(they have snacks.), do fun not normal activities, celebrities important days, preparing war and danger, getting each other in dangerous adventures, and appreciating each other's existences and company. The leader of the creek forest is a wip and there's actually more locations of the creek and many kinds of leaders where the club locations are. But 12 years and more, they're all grown. SCA is from the past so everyone are adults. What happened to the creek forest and all the works? Its now belong to a young eriaismo girl named Emily and her other friends now owns it and takes care of it.

ST = Sweet Trauma.

(I'll edit this later.)

~~~

Sooooo heaaahhhhhabshsjjsjsjsjnsnsnsnsnsn. I'll be posting my species facts and stories, you can definitely ask questions about them. I did wanted to make this book for a while so people will know more about my OC's and new things on my species.

~~~
Goodbye.
~~~