Prologue

*flash back to when Uraraka was 4*
*AFO POV*
"Doctor what quirk does my daughter have?"*asked AFO talking with his personal doctor*
"The same as you sir she also has the ability to combine those quirks and Due to your DNA all the quirks you have stolen she also has."*the doctor said and AFO's face lit up with glee but he had to wipe her memory of this event*
*timeskip to the roof*
"My successor must eat a bit of my DNA I don't think your worthy you will never amount to anything you may still be able to get into UA but I won't choose you as my successor"said all might as he left but a bit of his hair fell onto the roof seeing a chance Midoriya swallowed it and vowed to prove him wrong*time skip to him meeting Uraraka*[ps her internship happened before she went to UA]
"Hi I'm Uraraka Ochaco!"*said Uraraka with a smile as she shook his hand*"I'm Izuku midoriya but my bully calls Deku"*he says with a frown*at the villain league*"I have 2 students for you to watch out for if you every run into them don't kill them make sure to watch their everyday moves all information is valuable "*said AFO*
*they all nodded*timeskip to Entrance exam *
*Deku saw Uraraka needed help so he use his quirk to destroy the robot but he fell at a fast rate Uraraka used zero gravity to save him*later*same but*
"3rd place Ochaco Uraraka with 60 villain poiunts and 70 rescue points 4th place is Izumi Midoriya 50 villain points and 50 rescue points*
*they both cheered together when they left the school and parted ways only to be knocked out by Dabi and Toga*They woke up tied to chairs in front of All for one who just smirked*