Ozpin's regrets.

Ozpin:*sigh*

Glynda: something wrong professor Ozpin?

Ozpin: it's something that i regret in my entire life. The person will make me feel that my father will hate me before he passed away from sickness.

????: Ozpin you bastard!!!

They heard somebody yelling outside, Ozpin knows that voice of anger and he was scared. The figure crashes down on his window and lands on the floor.

????: why isn't Salem killed!? Oh wait you got yourself killed and curse by the god brothers, you dumbass brother!!!

Ozpin: Y/n my dear brother i have this under control-

Y/n: Under control!? WHY ARE TEENAGERS IN THIS PLACE!?

Ozpin: because....

Y/n: BECAUSE WHAT!?(mocking him) Oh they have potential in them!! SENDING CHILDREN IN YOUR SO CALLED WAR IS THE MOST DUMBEST THING I HAVE EVER FUCKING SEEN IN MY WHOLE LIFE!!!

Glynda: brother!?

Ozpin: yes he's my brother since before Salem turned evil.

Y/n: yeah evil and you both fought, lost, the god brothers cursed you and now here!!

Weiss: Professor Ozpin we heard yelling-who are you!?

Y/n: i'm his brother Weiss Schnee, member of team rwby, next heir of the schnee dust company.

Ruby: oh did you know her!?

Y/n: because Ruby i'am god. wait what happened to your mother?!

Ruby: she died on that mission.....

Yang: yeah and my mom left me because i reminded her of my dad!!

Y/n: She died!?

Ruby: yes!!

Y/n: OZPIN THAT WAS THE LAST STRAW AND NOW YOU LOST THE RIGHT TO HAVE THE SILVER EYES CHILD AND THE FALL MAIDEN EVEN THE STUDENTS!!!

Yang: wait what do you mean by that?

Y/n: i loved Summer and Raven ever since i've met them before your births but Ozpin ruined my happiness by sending Summer to defeat Salem and now she's dead!!! He caused your mother's death and broken my happiness!!! He caused Raven to leave you Yang because of the power she holds!!!

Ruby: mom*sobs*!!!

Yang: Ozpin you bastard!!!

Ruby was on the floor crying everything she looked up was a lie. her teammates and sister hugs her trying calm down.

Y/n: Weiss, i've met your mother.

Weiss: my mother?! Where is she!?

Y/n: i've met her but she was in depression, drinking her sadness and sorrow away because of your "father".

Weiss: what did my father done to her!?

Y/n: abused her, raped her, assaulted her, insulted her, braking her heart. I have take her away giving her actual love and care unlike that racist "father"
Of yours!!!

Weiss was in shocked her mother was harmed by Jaquse. Her mind was going through the things she been through.

Y/n: he caused the white fang to gone rouge because they were our allies and now due with the discrimination, they are the enemies now.

Everybody was in shocked, Ozpin lied to them. All of the this was his fault, but some didn't believe it.

Ozpin: brother please let me fix it!!!

Y/n: no i'm not having you fix anything of this, you'll cause more problems and you're no longer in the family our father Monty Oum has banished you forever!!!

Ozpin: W...what please don't kick me out!!!

Y/n: too late "brother" you're just a pathetic excuse of a hero, you're just a lier, those theories, predictions and legends are just lies only gods, goddesses make those legends not some mortal man who has a god complex which is you Ozpin. Oh and that curse the god brothers have got rid of that and once you died say hello to the devil. She's wanted to have your soul since you were cursed!!!

He looks at the other students. Jnpr, cfvy, Sssn were scared even Glynda was in fear.

Y/n: what do you want weaklings?

June:*shivers* p-p-please give us a better life.

Y/n: fine, I'll teleport you all to my base.

He teleports them to his base only leaving him and Ozpin alone.

Y/n: alone with a weak man.

Ozpin: please brother give me a chance!!

Y/n: give you a chance? YOU WILL NEVER GET ONE BECAUSE YOU LET SUMMER DIED BECAUSE OF THAT SO CALLED MISSION OF YOURS!!

He grabs the man's neck and slams him to the desk causing Ozpin to scream in pain.

Ozpin: GHAAAAAAA!!!

He kicks him, punches him until he was done. Ozpin was bleeding and tears were falling.

Y/n: you are just a disgrace to the family, a mistake, a horrible father of my dead nieces and lier to Yourself goodbye Ozpin sweet nightmares!!

He vanished and the atlas soldiers came to him before he passed out he said this.

Ozpin: i regret my own life.....

End of Chapter