Chapter 2

Lindsay's POV

I stared blankly at the beautiful god-like face when he said with a british accent," Hello! Come on in!" Me and Dani walked into the party where people were laughing and dancing. The mysterious guy who greeted us at the door walked up to us again and said,"Oh, by the way, I'm Louis. What's your names?"

Astounded, I replied," I'm Lindsay and this is Dani."

"Well Lindsay and Dani, you both look amazing. Should we go get some cheese?"

Dani quickly said," Yes! OMG I LOVE ME SOME CHEESE!" Louis looked at Dani with a puzzled look on his face.

I say to Louis," She's really obsessed with cheese." I really hope Dani isn't gonna ruin my chance with this guy. It seems like a dream, and I don't want it to end.

Louis says," When Dani comes back with her cheese, maybe I could introduce you both to some of my lads! They probably will want to meet you both."

I say back to Louis," That would be great!" In a split second, Dani comes running back with her cheese. Louis then leads us over to a red leather couch where four amazing looking boys are sitting on the couch watching a soccer game on a flat screen TV. One of the boys I catch staring at Dani. He has blonde hair with piercing blue eyes. Then, I catch Dani staring back at him.

Then the blondie says with a thick Irish accent," Hey! I'm Niall. I think Louis wanted us to meet you both. By the way, you both look stunning."

Dani then says,"Thanks! So, how about the rest of you guys? I mean, your names."

Then one of the boys with thick curls says in a British accent,"Hi. I'm Harry. Nice to meet you both."

I say back, "Nice to meet you too, Harry."

Then the boy with thick black hair says in a British accent," I'm Zayn. I have to agree with Niall, you both look fantastic."

Louis then whispers to Zayn, "Quit hitting on them. I actually want to have a chance with Lindsay, the one in the red dress." Inside, my stomach starts to do flips. I can't believe he wants to be with ME.

Then, the last guy with lucious brown hair says," I'm Liam. Nice to meet you both."

Then Niall says," Hey Dani, want to dance?"

Dani then replies with a joyous look on her face," Sure! I'd love to." I have to admit, I was a bit jealous at that point. Then, Dani went to the dance floor with Niall.

No later, Louis says to me," Lindsay, wanna dance?"

*************************************
A/N Haha cliffhanger :P Don't worry, ima update soon.