Kidnapped by an Elf 9

•••Chapter 9•••

I stared at him with wide eyes.Would I give him a chance?ofcourse.My life is so exciting since I met him,not once have i said I was bored.He watched me anxiously,slight redness filling his cheeks. I did like him,but now that I think about it,I don't know anything about him...Well if I give him a chance,I'll get to know him.My grey eyes locked with his nervous emerald eyes.I opened my mouth to say yes when he adverted his gaze,frowning.

"Nevermind,it was a stupid question...sorry."He said shakily,his face beet red.

"Idiot."I said and his face reddened more"I was going to say yes."I tease and his face lights up and he gives the most radiant smile Ive ever seen him with.

"Really??"He questions still in disbelief.I nod laughing.He smiles a goofy smile."So you'll be my girlfriend?"He asks still nervous.

I blush and say"Yes."His eyes twinkle with happiness and he rushes to plop down next to me.He bends down his lips a mere inch away and his hands hold my waist.

My heart beats wildly"May I...girlfriend?"he questions huskily his lips brushing mine,his minty breath bathing my face.I nod weakly and he softly plants his lips against mine.My lips begin to burn and I move my arms around his neck,pulling him closer.He grins against my lips.The kiss is gentle and sweet.Too soon he pulls away smiling"Wow"He says btlreathlessly.I nod in agreement and he chuckles and kisses my cheek.

"Soo wanna tell Shadow the news?"He asks hopefully and I laugh.He loves Shadow so much.He interwines our fingers and we walk out together.I'm still kinda shocked that were a couple.I've known him for about only a week and a half.Also my boyfriend is an elf!I mentally laugh.I'm dating Santas helper.We reach Shadow who is watching us curiously.

"Hey Shadow!"Zanic greets and I join in."Heyllo!"

"So Shadow um Azel and I are a couple!"Zanic exclaims and Shadow snorts happily.

"Its about time."He says with amusement.Then his face becomes serious."Don't hurt him Azel,he's been through enough."Shadow says with gravity.He stares ne down.Am I being threatened by a unicorn?Wow that's hardcore.I would laugh but Shadow actually looks threatining.

"Okay I won't."I respond smiling.Zanic watches suspiciously.

"What did he say?"Zanic questions curiously,eyeing us.

I turn to him with a straight face"He said to not date you for too long,so I said I wouldn't."I say my mouth twitching.Zanic's jaw drops and he turns to Shadow disbelievingly.Shadow looks at him with innocence,but humor in his black eyes.

"Why Shadow??"Zanic asks sadly and I burst out laughing while Shadow snorts.Zanic narrows his eyes and glares.It's so much fun to ness with him,he aleays reacts like a child.He strides over and starts chanting a spell in Greek.I cock my head to the side questioningly.Suddenly there's a poof and when I blink my vision is white and black.I blink again and look around to see that my eye level is at Zanic's legs.I look down and to see I have brown paws.What the heck?!I look up to see Zanic smirking.

"Ohh look at the cute puppy,aw is the chihuaha mad?Want a treat?He cooed and I growl pathetically.Out of all the dogs,he turns me into a freakin' chihuaha.I start barking and growling,while he laughs his ass off.Really he just turned his girlfriend into a dog.He bends down to pet me and I spring up biting his finger.

"Holy crap!"He yells as my jaws stay locked."Let go!Let go!"He pleads "Im sorry!I love you!I'll change you back,I promise!"He attempts to compromise.I bite a little harder then let go.He sighs in relief abd cradles his finger."Jeez that's the last time I'll do that.Next time I'll make you a fish"He smiles smugly.I growl getting ready to bite"Kidding!"He yells and begins chanting again.

When I open my eyes I'm a human again,with clothes on.He smiles apolegetically at me and I growl.I instantly cover my mouth,noticing the growling has probably become a habit.He comes over and hugs me." I'm sorry my cute puppy."I growl and bite his arm.Hey I was a dog just minutes ago!He yelps and lets go,rubbing his arm.

" I said I was sorry sheesh woman!"He says playfully and I roll me eyes.

"Im hungry..."I state.

He chuckles"Time to feed the puppy!"I run over angle kick him.He bursts out laughing and pulls me close to him,kissing my forehead.

"Theyre not gonna last..."I hear Shadow mutter jokingly.I smile,Im sure we will last. 

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• 

Sorry it's been a while,hoped you liked it!Thanks for reading! 

Vote-Comment :D 

-Redzebra