Kidnapped by an Elf 12

So I am uploading obviously and wow it's been 2 months since my last upload...Hope u still like the story. :'•{ crying clown...Soooorrrrrryyyyy...!

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

•*•Chapter 12•*•

"Get me out!" Damon yelled angrily pulling at the bars of the crate; I watched in amusement. That was me just a while ago and it sucked; but now it's not me and it's that stupid guy so it's his problem and my entertainment.

"No. Now where is Skaelih?" Zanic demanded rage in his voice.

"Obviously not here." Damon remarked sarcastically, his eyes examining the crate.

"Damon. I will hurt you if I have to to get answers." Zanic remarked, impatience in voice; I watched blankly, not sure what to do.

"Friend." Damon spat the word as if it was poison." Would you hurt your old friend?" He smirked triumphantly.

"Yes. Especially when you hurt my Azel." Zanic glared and sent him a dark glare; by this point I sat down and just watched. Damon didn't seem angry more amused than anything and Zanic seemed like a child who just wanted to prove he was better at Damon or something.

"Your Azel? Zanic, I'm sorry but you shouldn't get involved with her, she's going to die soon." Damon warned not threatingly but in pity. Zanic locked his jaw and looked at Damon desperately.

"She won't die. I won't let it happen." He argued; I was utterly confused. Since when was I going to die?

"What?" I asked dumbly.

"Nothing." Zanic muttered.

"Skaelih wants you dead and what Skaelih wants he gets.It's why I came" Damon clarified , I scowled angrily and looked him a determined look on my face.

"Well he sure as hell won't get me easily." I declared; I wasn't scared, but I knew I probably should be, instead I was that naive girl who believed she could do anything as long as she put her heart into it.

"He won't get you at all." Zanic muttered angrily. "Damon you will help us, unless you rather be dead." Zanic threatened.

"Let me think..." Damon trailed off mockingly. Zanic rolled his eyes and kicked over the crate, Damon rolled to the side along with it, his face pressing onto the cold metal." Hey!" He protested while I snorted trying to hold back laughter.

"Did that help you decide?" Zanic spat.

"No it just hurt my face." Damon muttered and I cracked up laughing, Zanic glared at me in a 'you're not helping' way. I laughed some more carelessly; Damon smirked at me. My eyes wandered over his face; he no longer seemed as threatingly as he was, he seemed more sad than a killer. I looked at Zanic whose lips were twitching as he tried to keep himself from smiling.

"C'mon Zanic it's obvious you don't hate him and Damon it's obvious your a wuss inside, So stop fighting." I suggested seriously. Zanic rolled his eyes at me while Damon muttered a few profanities at me for calling him a wuss.

"Damon, it's not too late to go back." Zanic looked at his old friend sadly" Look at me I have relapsed to my old self and I was worse than you." Damon looked at Zanic regretfully and then his eyes wandered to me, he sighed and hunched in the crate; it was too small.

"Skaelih will kill me." Damon muttered, his face crestfallen.

"We'll kill him before he gets us." Zanic declared and I nodded in agreement.

"Ah to hell with it, I hate the sick sadistic dick." Damon muttered with cold rage, I smiled at him.But could we trust him? I looked up at Zanic asking him with my eyes and he smiled warmly down at me.

"We can trust him, he only stayed with Skaelih 'cause he was a wimp." Zanic teased and I laughed.

"Zanic you better help me you idiot." Damon warned but humor in his voice.

" Of course, as long as you make effort to revert to a light elf." Zanic stated strenly, I tried to hide my smile; it was weird to see Zanic so serious.

"Zanic, you should have been King...not that pathetic piece of crap."Damon muttered the cold rage returning in his voice. Zanic stiffened next to me, obviously not comfortable about him being king. I grasped his hand and sent him a reassuring smile, he smiled down at me and relaxed slightly.

"Your Azel could also be Queen." Damon said thoughtfully, my head snapped to him and I gave him the 'are you high?' look.

"We'll discuss this later...now we'll take you to your grandmother."Zanic states awkardly, trying to avoid the subject of him being King and me being Queen.

I nodded gratefully and smirked up at him." Before that...You promised me a Dinx." Zanic frowned.

"Why?" He whined" Arent I cute enough?"

"No. Now get me one." I demanded and a smile battled with his lips.

"Fine, but Shadow will be angry with you." Zanic warned as if that would change my mind.

"Eh...Let's go." I said carelessly, dragging him out the door.

"Hey! Hey! Aren't you gonna let me out?!" Damon demanded, shaking the crate furiously.

"I guess..."Zanic and I said at the same time, sighing in exasperation as if the action required immense amounts of effort. I watched as Zanic let him out and Damon shouted profanities at him; It was hard to believe I was kidnapped. Hell, I was having the time of my life here with Zanic.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

How was it? Sorry if it's boring :•{...disappointed clown.

Vote~Comment~Fan

~Redzebra