Chapter 21

(Peter's P.O.V)

A week has passed and i can happily say everything is better than ever. I healed pretty quickly and spent a lot of time with my family. FRIDAY met Karen and they became quick friends.

-

I walk up to dad with an innocent smile on my face.

"Can i got patrolling?" I ask, my puppy eyes coming onto show.

Dad looks at me before sighing, "Okay, on one condition."

I look at him and raise my brows, gesturing for him to continue.

"I get to come to make sure you're okay." He says.

I think for a minute before smiling brightly and nodding.

I run off and change into my new suit, dad fixed it up and it looks even better.

"Let's go." I shout running out to see dad.

I watch as he let's the suit wrap around him. I run over to a window and say, "FRI."

The window opens and i see dad give me a strange look. I smirk under under my mask as i salute before throwing myself out the window.

I hear dad gasp and swear before he follows after me.

I shoot a web and watch as dad flies a little behind me. I can see all the shocked faces and smile to myself, happy i am able to come back out and help people.

-

"I am Claw, and i really don't like spiders." A man says as i land beside him in an alley.

The man looks normal, but he seems to be able to form knives with his skin. Like they raise from his body.

"Woah." I mumble as i watch him pull out a dagger.

This is new.

Dad lands beside me and before the man -claw- can say anything we attack him.

My dad knocks him out and i web him up. We watch as the police take him away, but something about him makes me unsettled.

I shrug it off as he is taken away, and dad and i go back to helping people.

-

-

-

A/N- Sorry this is so short but we only have one chapter left and it also won't be that long :/

- M xx