Chapter 17

A/N- I DID IT, I REMEMBERED. 

(Peter's P.O.V)

I decide to not patrol tonight, mainly because it is storming outside, but also because tonight would be movie night. 

No one has missions to go to, or any work and it was decided it would be a good way to bond together.

-

I jump onto the sofa, a big bowl of popcorn in my hands. I smiled as mum and dad sat beside me. Uncle Bucky, Steve, Clint all sat on the same sofa. Then Aunt Nat and Uncle Bruce, Aunt Wanda and Uncle Vision sat on the other sofa with Uncle Sam. 

I smile as i see the film we are watching, Toy story. Uncle Clint and Aunt Wanda have never watched it and i wanted them to see it so that's what i picked. 

Everyone groaned when they saw what was on, but once they saw me giving them puppy eyes they shut up and looked back at the screen. 

Dad tried to take some of my popcorn but i lightly smacked his hand and glared. 

"Get your own." I whisper shout to him. 

He laughs quietly and ruffles my hair whispering, "You being angry looks more like an angry puppy. Adorable."

I pout and then look away angrily. I do not look like a puppy, i mean sure i have the curls and the eyes. But when i want to look angry i can, i am a deadly beast. Mess with me and i shall end you, you see it's like a defense mechanism, look all sweet and innocent then boom i pounce and the 'puppy' killed you. Well actually i believe in not killing but that's not the point. 

OKAY I AM INTIMIDATING AND SCARY I SWEAR. 

After my long debate with myself, i look back at the screen and continue watching the film. 

Near the end i can feel my eyes droop and my head hit a shoulder. 

I feel safe and loved with all my family around me, i love it. 

(Tony's P.O.V)

Peter is a puppy. 

No one can argue with me it is decided. 

I feel something hit my shoulder and see my son asleep. I smile knowing he is officially my son, it was a sad reason for us to take him, but i'm happy that i was able to adopt him. 

I wrap my arm around him and think about the importance of tomorrow. 

Fury has had enough of the chasing game we play with the spider. And after he spoke to Bruce. It was decided. 

Not only will we all be there, and Dr Strange, but we are getting Black Panther to come. Tomorrow will be the end of Spiderman unless he gives in. 

Of course we will try not to kill him, but we need his identity, whether he likes it or not. 

-

-

-

A/N- :)

- M xx