By now, fans started to notice that Grace was being extremely quiet when answering the questions. Fans started to point it out.

Unnie, why are you so quiet?

Nonna, is something wrong?

If they're holding you against your will say potato.

Why is Seoyeon so quiet?

Taeyong tried to calm fans down and do some damage control

Taeyong tried to calm fans down and do some damage control. However, Grace finally spoke up, "I'm in pain."

Fans didn't seem to understand what Grace was referring to.

Taeyong continued by saying, "Right, Grace's waist and back hurt a bit."

Fans took Taeyong's words to another level. They started to spam with comments about how naughty they were to talk about it.

Grace just saw how fans were teasing them and Taeyong's ears turned pink.

"What are you guys thinking? Naughty. I hurt myself during dance practice."

Once their v-live ended, their manager didn't look pleased with Seoyeon

Once their v-live ended, their manager didn't look pleased with Seoyeon. Taeyong just watched as Seoyeon was lecturing by their manager.

Taeyong clenched his fists as Seoyeon lowered her head. They were extremely harsh on her, yet she did things with a smile. This was the one time that she let her tiredness show.

"Manager, I think she knows. She's tired. Let me take her back to our dorm."

Taeyong grabbed Grace and lead her out of the building.

Grace collapsed into his arms once getting to the underground parking lot.

"You'll be okay love."

Taeyong just tightened his grip on her. He checked her temperature to realized that Grace had a fever and was shivering despite being hot.

Once back at their dorms, Taeyong made sure to take care of her.

The other members worried also about Grace yet Taeyong wouldn't let them near her afraid that they would also get sick. Yuta watched as Taeyong was taking care of Grace. He truly did love her, his actions showed it.

Yuta could only help but sigh as he already figured out the truth behind their relationship.

Grace needed to forget about Minho and see what was right in front of her.

As Grace's fever went down, she finally woke up. But that the same time, her phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Yeon........"

There was only one person who called her that.

"Minho....."

The other person on the line sniffed a little, "You look happier."

"Oppa.....I'm sorry."

"Why? Being in love isn't something you should feel sorry about."

"Our promise...."

"It was just me being selfish. I don't mind that you've moved on. I'll move on too. Just give me some time, okay?"

Grace couldn't hold her tears in anymore. Hearing his sad voice just broke her heart. She still cared for him. Those three years together were meaningful to her.

Her relationship with Taeyong was complicated. The man she once was with was now congratulating her and telling her that he would move on.

Minho hung up, leaving Grace to her thoughts.

Taeyong entered her room, to see her crying. He didn't say anything but only chose to hug her and hold her in his arms.

He whispered in her ear that everything would be okay. His voice brought comfort to her. Even his nickname love for her, greatly calmed her down.

Maybe Minho was right.
Maybe it was time to move on.

Grace
leeseoyeon

Thank you for everything love

❤️ 1M  | Comments ❌

__________

Oh la la.

don't be a ghost reader, I like it when readers spam me with comments. It's motivates me to update and do better.

love you. 💚