First Time

When he said this, I felt shivers down my spine. What does he mean by I'm his.

He stopped the car at the same mansion. And dragged me out of the car. I struggled and yelled at him. But he didn't listen. Instead he held me up in bridal style.

He took me inside another room of the mansion. I cried in his chest. He threw me on bed and started to take off his shirt. I felt so terrified that I started to scream. He climbed up on me and put his hand on my mouth.

He then began to kiss me hungrily. I broke the kiss and slapped his face.

"I thought I would stop right now. But you just tested my patience. Now you'll face the consequences yourself. "

He bited my neck and left a mark on my neck. Then he took off my shirt.
I started to cry and bit my lower lips.
He massaged my breasts with his hands and left love marks on them.

He then went to unbutton my pants. He took them off with my panties and started to rub my clit. I yelled and yelled but he didn't listen. And licked my clit with his tongue.

He then unbuttoned his pants and showed his boxers.

"No! Pleaeeese don't do this to me."

He entered me. I felt something tear. I think I was going to cum.

When I cummed he drank it all. After that he lied beside me.

"You raped me." I sobbed
"Babe. I called this making love." He said, smirking.

"I hate you."

Pleaeeese support my story by voting
Thank you voters 🥰🥰🥰