Getting Recuits

Jamie's POV

"We need to start planning now!" I yelled as we rush to the planning room.

"Yes, the sooner we get there the sooner we start" James said. We finally get to the planning room there is paper and pens everywhere. I grab some paper and pens and put it on the wooden table in the middle of the room.

"Right now who is going to go with us to help find her" I ask holding a pen getting ready to write while James is drawing a rough diagram of the castle.

"Um" James started. "You, guards and I" he said as I wrote it down.

"Good what about some towns people?" I ask him as he finished drawing the sketch.

"No, I want to protect the people here" he said drawing stick figures for the people coming to help.

"Ok" I say. "How many guards?" I ask looking at his stick figures I chuckle.

"Umm lets take half the guards because we need some here to look after the palace" James said and then "this is what I have in mind..."

--time skiped to after they decided what plan they want to do--

"Ok lets go get the guards now" I say walking out the door.

"Yes we better hurry though" he said running to the balcony. I ran after him. After about 2 mins of running/walking we finally got to the room and we catched our breath.

"You ready?" I asked James. He nodded and walk onto the balcony.

"People of Arfrenda Palace. We need some guards to come with Jamie" on the sound of my name I walk out "and I to help search for the queen. She was kidnapped and who knows what the people are doing to her so I need helpers"