Rag: yes. M so happy. Tmrw firsr I'll meet him.

Sami: then lets party today.

Both celebrate.

Now ragini was waiting for laksh to return. She was desperate to talk with him.

Kavrag were doing a work together.

Rag to herself: shall I tel that laksh's wife, its me. He is my husband. But wat if she feels bad. I can't handle alone. Let laksh come, then we both wilt tel together. But firstly I hav to b clr with laksh "my laksh"

She gets happy as she takes his name.

Kav: u know ragini, wat I want.

Rag: wat?

Kav: I want that girl shud not ever return in laksh's wife.

Pen fell from ragini's hand.

Kav: I love laksh since childhood. I had dream of marrying him. But that girl ruined my dream. I just want these 2 yrs to complete fast.

Rag: 2 yrs?

Kav: yes. He told me that he will wait for her for 2yrs. If she doesn't come back then he wil marry me. That girl shud not come. It was very difficult to make him say yes after 2 yrs.

Rag: wat if she comes?

Kav: I'll kill her.

Rag in shock: wat?

Kav: I mean, I keep my eye on laksh every second. I make sure that, that girl shud not around him.

Rag: do u know her? Or her name?

Kav: no. and I don't want to know. I just know that I love laksh and he's mine forever. (Looks at ragini) ragini, can u do a help for me pls?

Rag: yes. Tel me.

Kav: pls pray that, that girl shud not return.

Ragini was speechless.

Rag with difficulty: but u said he loves her. Then how u wud b happy with him?

Kav: that I'll do. I'll make him to love me.

........ ............ ...............

Ragini shedding tears at home.

Sami: yesterday u were happy like no one in this world. And today u r crying? y? laksh said something?

Rag: no. he dint return yet.

Sami: then??

Ragini tells her everything.

Sami: no need to cry for that kavita. Laksh loves u and u love him. U both want to continue ur relation. Then who is she to come between u? if in case laksh loves her, then its other prob. But he loves u. she can't force him. U don't think abt her. Think abt urself. Just tell everything to laksh.