Readthrough

Willow's OutfitToday was the read through I was prepared

Willow's Outfit
Today was the read through I was prepared. We walk into the bomb shelter everyone in awe. I find my seat which is next to Seb on the left of Gina.

"Your fashion sense is everything" Seb say I smile at him "Awe thank you so much I try" I say "Are you excited?" I ask him. He nods "I hope we get to sing the songs we are going to sound phenomenal together" he says my smile gets bigger.

We talk about random stuff until I over hear Ms.Jen talking "Who is Natalie and why do I care of her glands are swollen?" She asks "Natalie is our stage manager that means she's not coming" Carlos says "You red head can you read?" She asks Big Red. "Well you are today, just the stage directions" she adds and he looks terrified.

Ms.Jen and Carlos sit down " I want everyone to join hands." She says as Nini very hesitantly holds Ricky's hand he smiles then he almost refuses to hold Ej's hand but I give him the disapproving mom look and he takes Ej's hand

"I know you all walked in here as strangers" Ms.Jen says "Actually Ej is my cousin" Ashlyn says happily. Ej just looks embarrassed. "But after today we become family" she says then she starts singing we are all in this together.

Ej and Nini let go of Ricky's hands he looks sad.  I stick my toungue out at him he smiles. Then Ms.Jen finishes and Ashlyn is the only one who claps.

Big Red reads the stage directions while we read the lines. He makes all the sentences run on sentences. "No read it with the punctuation" Ms.Jen says then Big Red starts reading the actual punctuation.

"And that's act one let's take a break" Ms.Jen says as we all collectively get out of our seats. I walk over to Ricky who is standing in a corner of the room.

"Hi" I say walking over to him "Hey" he says on his phone texting someone. He smiles then I look at Nini and she smiles at her phone. I cock my head to the side. He brushes it off like it's nothing.

"Oh I see now you texting Nini" I say teasing him and punching him in the arm. He smiles "Stop" he says "I continue to tease him then Ricky gets annoyed and starts to tickle me.

"Ricky stop" I say laughing and trying to push his hands away.

3rd person POV
"There is more chemistry between Sharpay and Troy then Gabriella and Troy. So we re-cast?" Carlos asks Ms.Jen staring at Willow and Ricky "No I'm sure of this" she says. "And we're back"she says as everyone once again takes their seats.

Willow's POV
After a very long rehearsal it was finally over. I got out of the bomb shelter as quickly as I could and bolted to my car.

No one asked me for a ride so I just drive to my house. I go up to my room and open my curtains to let the light in.

I lay on my bed and just relax. Then my phone starts buzzing. "Hello?" I say because I didn't check who it was. "Hey Willow long time no talk" a voice that I recognize says. "Hey Oliver" Oliver is a boy I met in Hawaii.

He was my surfing instructor turns out he was only two years older than me we kind of had a thing but it ended when I came back to Salt Lake. He has blue eyes,blonde hair with shaved sides and he is tan.

"How's school going?" He asks "It's going great. My best friend Ricky and I auditioned for my school's musical and we both got the roles we wanted.

"That's amazing I'm so proud of you I just wanted to call to check up on you goodbye beautiful" he says I smile like a dork "Bye" then he hangs up the phone.

I smile like a doof remembering this summer.

"Hey you did great out there. Are you sure you haven't surfed before?" Oliver asks "Um yeah, we don't really have oceans in Utah" I say laughing.

"Hey are going to the luau tonight?" He asks as we carry our surfboards to the rental place. "I think so my dads mentioned something about it I will ask them but I'm pretty sure I'm going" I say smiling. "Ok see you there beautiful" he says smiling "Bye" I say blushing
*at the luau*
I was wearing a black off the shoulder crop top with tropical print shorts. I walked in with my dads and one of the dancers puts a lei on me.

"Thank you" I say smiling I look around for Oliver but I don't. I feel someone tap my shoulder I turn around so fast I almost fall over and it's Oliver.

"Oh you scared me" I say laughing "Oh sorry" he says I turn to see my dads standing there. "Oh dads this is Oliver my surf instructor. Oliver these are my dads" I say smiling. He shakes Dad A's hand "Andrew" he says "Todd" Dad T says shaking Oliver's hand.

"Dads they are about to start the dances come on" I say grabbing both of my dads by the wrist and dragging them to sit down.

I just see Oliver lean up against a palm tree to watch. They start the dances then they go out into the crowd to pick one girl to dance up there with them. They pick me and I go up there with them they teach me the dance which is pretty easy.

I just see Oliver eyeing me I look at him and roll my eyes. Once the dance ends I get off of the little outside stage they had and go to sit back down but someone grab my wrist.

It was Oliver "Come on I want to show you something" he says I hesitantly agree. He takes me to the beach we were surfing at earlier that day.

Sunset was coming "Can you climb in flip flops?" He asks "I can try" I say he grabs my hand and helps me climb.

Once we finish climbing we sit on a cliff that over looks the beach. "Look at me for a sec" he says I turn towards him and he puts a red flower in my hair.

I smile puts his arm around my shoulders as we watch the sunset.

After a bit of talking we just stop and stare at each other. Our lips meet and then we make out on the cliff.

The rest of my Hawaii trip consisted of me sneaking out of my hotel room to meet up with Oliver.

He took me on dates and was honestly the sweetest guy I ever met.

I was thrown back into reality when I heard a knock on my bedroom door. "Come in" I say "Dinners ready kiddo" Dad T says walking into my room. "Ok thank you" I say as I get out of bed and eat dinner. Then I go upstairs and go to bed.

Yes I know this story is kind of boring so far and the whole summer thing was kind of random but he will be reappear soon hope you are liking the story :))