Control Freaks

YN

"Hey, what happened last night?" I asked Danny as we walked to Sam's house.
"4 ghosts decided to rob a jewelry store." He said before he walked through the door.
"Haven't you heard of knocking?" I rolled my eyes as the commercial for Circus Gothica came on and I pulled my eyes away from the screen.
"Cross over to the dark side." Danny said as his eyes swirled red and soon, so did mine. I shook my head as Sam pulled us outside.
"You can't say things like that in front of my folks." She scolded before we walked towards Circus Gothica.
"I've never seen this many goths out in broad daylight." I chuckled as Freakshow walked out of the train. I lowered my eyes to the ground as Danny got hypnotized by the staff.
"Danny, don't look at the staff." I mumbled but, of course, he couldn't hear me.
"Sam Manson, YN LN, and Danny Fenton!" Danny yelled out as my head snapped towards him and we were forced into detention along with Tucker who was wearing Sam's clothes. In my day, that is excepted, now? Not so much.
"In like 15 years from now, that would be fine." I smiled softly.
"Yeah, what?" Tucker asked.
"The future is kinda weird." I shivered as I read a book and Danny's eyes became red again and walked towards the door before Lancer tried to stop him.
"Just where do you think you're going, Mr. Fenton?" He asked before Danny took over his body and locked him in the Janitorial closet.
"Danny, what are you doing? We're in too much trouble as it is!" Sam exclaimed.
"No such thing as too much trouble." He grinned as my I went ghost, but my powers shorted out and he flew away.
"Dammit. We better follow him." I said before we ran out.

I ran into the back of the Circus tent just before Freakshow stopped me.
"What are you doing back here?"
Woah, Freakshow. This is so cool." I said avoiding my eyes from his scepter. "I'm looking for a friend of mine, he was acting kinda weird."
"Oh, that narrows it down to, oh... absolutely everyone in this tent!" He cackled until Danny came over in his black cloak. "Get back out there, you Dolt! Get back out there and do your encore!"
"YN?" Danny asked.
"What is that? Is that... is that free will? Obey me, minion!" Freakshow whined.
"You're controlling him? How original." I sighed.
"Get her." He said to Danny as he came at me with his scythe.

"Please welcome a brand new bit of talent to the high wire. In her first and final performance." Freakshow said as Danny cut the blindfold off me and I refused to look down. Dammit, I hate heights. I thought as I wobbled on the thin rope.
"Danny, listen to me. You don't want to do this. You're being controlled." I said as he laughed and cut the rope as I screamed and fell until he flew down and caught me.
"Are you ok?" I asked holding his shoulder.
"I am, but you won't be." He growled.
"Consider that a warning, girl." Freakshow threatened before walking away.
"Danny's under the hood, come on." I said as Sam and Tucker followed me until we were stopped by Sam and Danny's parents.

"Did you hear the news? We have to do something to save Danny!" Tucker said over the computer

"The Fenton's put me under house arrest, I can't do anything." I sighed as Jazz sat in the corner and read a book. I used the last of my power to fly off, just to find Sam under a train car. We got to the top of that train car and jumped in just to land in stolen goods.
"There's the crystal ball, let's grab it and-!" Sam started before we were shot out of the train by Danny.

***

"We have to jump." I said.
"I can't jump." Tucker said.
"And I can't abandon Danny!" I exclaimed as I grabbed their hands and we jumped onto the train car roof and ran until Danny and the other ghosts met us in the roof.
"Danny, we're your best friends, remember?" I frowned.
"Tucker? Sam? YN?" Danny asked after a second. "I... I... I am a ghost. I have no friends."
"Don't waste your breath children, he's under my control now. Don't just stand there! Finish them!" Freakshow screamed as Danny's eye turned red. Freakshow held his staff up higher, like Tucker told him to, and dropped it for it to land in Danny's hand.
"Way to go man! Gimme five!" Tucker said as Danny zapped him into the large ghost, who held onto him and Sam, because he accidentally pushed Sam back with him.
"Very good, drone. Now bring me my staff." Freakshow called.
"Fight it, Danny. He's not holding the crystal ball anymore, you are." I said as Freakshow pushed me over to the edge. Freakshow and I went back and forth for a little bit until the other ghosts backed me off the edge and I fell, screaming until Danny caught me.
"Danny, are you ok?" I asked softly as I looked up at him.
"I think so, it's all a blur. I did some bad stuff, didn't I?" He frowned as he carried me back to safty.
"Nothing you can't fix." I smiled as he carefully set me down, and the ghosts dragged Freakshow into the train car.

Freakshow was arrested and we were condemned as heros for the day until we were grounded.