Family of Something

YN

"I got a D?" Danny exclaimed while we were sitting in the library one afternoon. "All this ghost hunting is taking away from my study time!" He sighed.
"So much for the Fenton's being a family of geniuses." Tucker added as I nudged him.
"I can't get a D in biology, my parents will kill me!" Danny whined.
"Not if you pull you grades up by doing an extra credit assignment on this magnificent creature." Sam said as she pulled up a picture of Sampson, the purple backed gorilla. "Extremely rare."
"Both male, and after this they're gone forever." I added.
"Yup! And that's why you are going to explain why they should be set free!"
"I don't have time for extra credit, or your agendas." Danny huffed.
"Actually, you do. You just need to learn how to manage your time better. I've decided to become your time manager. It's the least I can do after YN made me let all those ghost out." Tucker said.
"I wasn't even there." I snipped as Danny shrugged.

After about 6 hours, I met up with Sam, Tucker, and Danny at the zoo.
"You guys still here? I brought some nasty burger." I said as the guys cuddled up together and Sam took a picture.
"Boys hugging makes every yearbook funny." She grinned before I shook my head at her and we walked down to see Sampson.
"Sam! Don't!" I called as she let him out to beat up Skulker and then chased him all the way into the observatory where Danny and Tucker were sleeping.
"Now for you, ghost child." Sulked said before I grabbed a chair and hit him with it.
"Get! Away! From! My! FRIENDS!" I yelled as I continued to beat him with it and Danny and Tucker woke up screaming.
"You're scary when you're mad." Sam said after Skulker flew away and Danny put Sampson back in his cage.

Once we got back to Danny's house, he got captured by Skulker.
"You said you had ghost powers, right?" Tucker asked.
"I don't know... I've tried." I started.
"Danny's in trouble! Try again!" Sam said as I looked deep inside of myself and pulled out the ghost half that laid dormant. My hair turned snow white, grew much longer, and was pulled into a high pony tail, and my eyes turned purple. My top changed into a skin tight long sleeved, midnight blue, crop top, my jeans changed into short, plaited skirt that matched my shirt, my sneakers changed into silvery, knee high boots, and silvery white gloves adorned my hands.
"Awesome." Tucker fangirled before I flew through the door and punched Skulker in the face.

***

"No, you're staying home." Dad said as I ran up to my room and called Sam.
"Sorry, call me if you really need me." I frowned.
"No, we got this covered." She said as I hung up and played some music and started writing a book.