Bendy and the Ink Machine

Name: Maxine Rodgers

Nicknames: Max, maxy

Age: Sammy's age ig

Gender: Female

Looks: Up top and-

Personality: Kind, bubbly, caring, talkative, intelligent, creative, and determined

Species: Human

Likes: Working for the studio, animation, music, cats, coffee, the color blue or black, and cartoons.

Dislikes: Joey, long hours of work, being alone and being yelled at/ someone scaring her.

Hobbies: Music. Singing, playing any instrument and reading.

Strengths: Wont give up easily, a quick thinker, speed,  is very soothing, and good with instruments.

Weaknesses: Gets spooked easily, poor eyesight, Sammy, being yelled at, shes not strong physically, can let her emotions get in the way and the dark.

Friends: Sammy, Henry, Shawn, Jack, and Wally.

Enemies: Joey, Susie and Bendy.

Crush(es): Sammy(#1) or Henry

Extra: She had left, before henry did. 

Background: Max had been hired by Joey to help out in the music department. Her partner, Sammy Lawrence. Eventually upon working with him for a very long time, she grew feelings for him and saw him the way no one else did. And she had to agree with the rest of the employees, Joey Drew was a rather strange person and she didnt like his obnoxious work ethics. She had also built a good relationship with Henry Stein. She admired those who did art, or music. But eventually after some time, she grew tired of Joey and had a talk with him. But he ended up firing her. She didn't want to leave the studio behind, her beloved friends, her life. But she had no choice. But she still kept in contact with the two until Sammy just disappeared. She was heartbroken with this and worried every day. (more will be added)