I'm sorry

Y/N pov:
As you flew through the city ( y/n is a pro hero with a quirk called gray wings you have beautiful gray wings and you have the power to escape danger and go into a sort of dream scape) she noticed it seemed quite. Almost to quite. You  flew down to see what was going on and all of a sudden you heard gun shots , screaming, and men shouting. You ran to the store where you heard It and bearily dodged a bullet. In side there were six men all with guns. One of them, an average height bulky guy had his gun pointing at a small family. He was about to pull the trigger when you jumped in-between them.
Hawks pov:
Hawks had just gotten back to the headquarters when he got a report that you had sent out for backup. He automatically looked at the request for where you were and jumped out the window. He was flying as fast as he could when he heard three gun shots and loud screaming. He instantly knew that was not a good sign. When he landed what he saw almost broke him. Y/n bearily standing in front of a small family bleeding out. She had jumped in front of the gun." SEE! THATS WHAT HAPPENS TO HEROES THAT MESS WITH USE!" Shouted the largest of the group." I can't believe how stupid you heroes are any last words." Hawks without thinking flew into the scene easily catching the villains off guard winning. He easily knocked all of them unconscious." Help hero down we need a metic three gun shots on to the chest two to that abdomend please hurry!" Hawks called out. Y/n's breathing was getting weak as she fell unconscious in Hawks hand . All he could do now was sit here and wait. After about five minutes the ambulance arrived and carried  y/n away.
Time skip because I'm lazy
As Hawks sat beside y/n he spoke to her/him " fault if only I could have been quicker." Y/n had started to wake up." I'm so sorry y/n." " It's not your fault." Y/n had woken up"I was the one that jumped in front of the bullets. I just couldn't stand the thought of those people killed for being in the wrong place at the wrong time . I'm sorry for making you worry." Y/n said barely over a whisper. Hawks couldn't help but kiss her. After all he has been through with her he just couldn't get enough.

A/n
Sorry for the crappy ending until next time.😅