"This is where Negan is being kept. Michonne says pointing down a set of stairs, I stop debating if I want to see him and decide I do.

"Can I go talk to him? Is that allowed?" Mich and Dee both seem shocked and outright against it.

"Baby, I'd really prefer if you didn't." Dee says taking my hand, trying to keep me moving along. I let my hand slip from his, showing him I'm not going to give up that easy.

"I just want to talk, I won't be long. Please." I look between the two Mich just shrugs.

"It's up to you if you really want to see him, I can show Dwight around more while you chat." Michonne says, giving me permission.

"What? No. I'm not leaving you alone with him. If you really must see him, I'm coming with you." Dwight says guiding me to the stairs.

"Dee, I can do it myself, I'll be fine on my own, you continue the tour, they have guards here to protect me." I say again leaving his grasp he sighs heavily.

"Fine, but I'm coming in an hour to come get you, it'll probably take you that long to get down the stairs." I glare at him and he chuckles, I just shake my head and smile. Dee begrudgingly follows after Michonne.

"Clare!" He calls out and I turn already down the third step, he looks at me half turned around and licks his lips and then bites his bottom lip. His face is completely serious as he does it, like it often is, it's another reason it turns me on. I can tell he's done it to remind himself and me that I'm his now and always will be.

I smile shyly up at him and blow him a kiss, before continuing my decent down the stairs

I smile shyly up at him and blow him a kiss, before continuing my decent down the stairs. The guy on guard opens the doors and flicks on a light before heading back outside. I waddle further into the room and close the second door behind for some privacy.

Instantly my eyes land on Negan, his hair is shaved to a buzz cut and its very grey, along with his beard. I approach the bars surprisingly quiet, he still hasn't noticed my entrance.

"Hello Negan." I say softly, his head immediately whips in my direction startled, like he didn't even know that someone had entered, which would have been impossible.

"Clare, you're here?" He asks, his voice sounding hoarse, due to lack of use I suppose.

"Yeah, I'm visiting Michonne. Thought it was time I come and spoke to you." His eyes wonder to my body, lingering on my huge belly, he smiles softly but it soon turns sad.

"Clare, I'm really sorry. I should have listened to you all those years ago, you deserved better, our son deserved better." His sad voice almost breaks my heart.

"Yeah, you should have. You could have saved so many lives Negan, you could have had a better life. Axl is here too, I can ask him if you wants to see you." I put out the offer knowing it's the right thing to do.