Bad News

*******Brady's POV********

      After Jordan and I watched a couple of movies and may or may not have made out she said that she had to get going since it was midnight. I wish she could stay but Jake wanted her home.

"See ya Brady. Maybe I'll come by tomorrow?" Jordan asked.

"Yeah! If you don't mind can you take Jake's car? He kind of forgot it here when he phased."

"No problem. But if i get caught driving under age it's your fault not mine." Jordan said thinking she was mean.

"Okay see ya later. Bye Jo!"

"Bye Fuller!"

*****************2 hours later****************

*ring ring ring*

     I woke up to my phone ringing. Who would call me at this hour?

"Hello?"

"Brady! Come to the hospital! Jordan just got into a car wreck, we don't know whats happening yet she is in surgery with Dr.Cullen. Just get here as fast as you can."

     As soon as those words came out of Jake's mouth i hung up and ran all the way to the hospital. As i got to the hospital Jake was there along with the pack Billy and Sue.

"Where is she?! Where is Jordan?? Is she okay? Do you guys know anything??"

"Brady calm down. Jordan is still in surgery. Dr.Cullen will come and tell us what is going on."

    After what seemed like hours Carlisle finally came out, but he looked like he was sad.

"Is she alright?" Jake asked, wanting to know if she is alive.

"Well, she is doing well for her condition. As of right now she is in a coma. When that car hit her it cause her to hit her head on the steering wheel and give herself a big concussion that let her slip into a coma. I cannot for sure say if she is going to wake up but if she does it most likely wont be until the next couple of months or even years."

     At that moment i just fell to the floor. How could this happen to her? This is all my fault, if i wouldn't have asked her to drive Jake's car then she would be just fine. How could i do this to her?? I am such a bad imprint. She deserves better.

"Can we go see her??" I really need to se her if it may be the last time i do.

"Yes, you can. She is in room 2414. I suggest that Brady go first since he is her imprint."

     As i walk into her room i see her lying there looking so lifeless. She has a breathing tube and she has a bunch of cuts on her arms and forehead. Why did i do this to her. 

"Jordan, I don't know if you can hear me or not but I'm sorry. If i wouldn't have asked you to take Jake's car then you wouldn't be in the hospital and you wouldn't be in a coma. I am really sorry and i know that im not a good imprint so im just going to do you a favor and you wont have to deal with me because im going to run away and you probably won't see me again. If you don't ever see me again then i want to to know that i love you. I always will. I hope you have a great life Jordan. I will try to not give you so much pain. After you wake up and you heard me say this I might be in Canada if not then im dead. Im sorry. I just don't want you to be in anymore pain."

Wolf Pack Imprint(Brady Fuller)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara