THE PARTY PART 2:

The guy was peter i felt like i was going to faint or even puke he was the hottest boy in the whole collage every girl wanted to date him, i never wanted to date him because im not looking for a relationship and my dad would kill me, anyway i turned back round and i said to the girls "what do i do " gabi said "i don't know wait till he comes up to you" i said "but what do i say " lize said"just act casual" then i said "okay i need to go to the restroom" and then i left, on my way to the restroom when i was walking upstairs there was loads of people waiting so i had to wait half an hour when i got in i did my business and whilst i was washing my hands someone walked in and it was peter when i heard the door open i said "this bathroom's occupied " but the person kept opening the door and when i realised it was peter i said "oh hi im just about to head out" he said "yeah i actually came hear to talk to you" and then he came closer to me and tried to kiss me and i backed up and said" what are you doing" he said "im trying to kiss you" i tried to walk out the door and he grabbed me and said "playing hard to get i see" and then i got mad and then i said "get away from me you freak i don't like you your such a player" and then i walked out the door and ran down the stairs and then i went to my friends and said "you won't believe what just happened peter walked in the restroom and tried to hook up with me, everyone said No way then niki said "but did you" the i said "of course not why would i " then niki said "well one reason he's hot" then i said "well he's not my type" then gabi said "well what is your type" i said "i don't know i just know he's not my type" then i said "wait how did he know i went to the restroom" then i looked at the girls and there faces turned red and then i looked at mike and he said "don't look at me it was there fault" then i looked at them and said "guy's is this true" and they said "yeah were sorry" my face dropped and i said "are you guy's kidding me how could you do that to me " then they said "but we thought you liked him when you looked at him and turned round you looked so happy" then i said "you guys are unbelievable" i stood up and i said "im going back to my dorm" then i started to walk away and mike came up to me and told me to go to the bar, then when we got to the bar i sat down and we started to talk he said "why did you walk away" i said "are you kidding did you hear that argument they told peter to come in on me in the restroom that's weird and disturbing" he said "well yeah i know but if you realise where there coming from it's not that bad" i looked at him and i said "i can't believe your taking there side" then he said "im not taking side's " then i looked at him and  left, when i got back to my dorm room i put on my pj's and went in my bed and i started to watch videos on my laptop until i fell asleep.

the next morning i woke up with loads of texts from the girls i just looked at the notification's because i didn't want to answer them because i was so mad at them, after a while i went to change my clothes i wore some blue skinny jean's and  wore a white top and a bronze color cardigan and bronze color boots and i wore my hair in soft curls and natural makeup,today i planned to visit my family and i know your wondering why am i going to my family home on a thursday well it's because on thursday's my first three lessons are free so i go to my family house to see mom dad and my sister, i went out of my dorm room and when i was locking the door i heard gabi's voice saying "clara we need to talk " in the distance "i turned round and said "please gabi i need you and niki and lize to leave me alone right now im not in the mood" then she said "okay i made a mistake we all did but were sorry" then i said "im sorry im late to my perant's place so see you around" then i turned around and left . when i made it to my perant's place i went to sit in the kitchen with mu mom and she told me that dad would be working late so he wouldn't be home and my sister was n school me and mom were just talking about life and suddenly she ask's me so hows collage then i had a flashback from the night before i was not going to tell her about the argument because she would find out about me going to the party, after  while i had to go so i said goodbye to my mom and cat and i went to my lesson i wanted to be a elementary teacher so i took lessons like mathematics, history, biology and English and more. for lunch today i went to the collage cafeteria and  bought a hot coffe and a salad i went outside to sit on the grass to eat i saw the girls coming towards me and  stood up and walked away to my dorm room when i got there i went in and sat on my bed and i started to work on my laptop for the rest of the day i stayed in my dorm room and i called into my classes saying that i felt like i was going to puke,i started to work on my laptop and i heard a knock on my door and i opened it and it was the girls i felt so bad for not talking to them so i let them in and they apologised and so did i and we all were in there talking to each other and we all became friends with each other again and i was so happy because i have been friends with them since high school and we have had arguments before but this was the worst one and i realised where they were coming from.

writers words: hope you are enjoying the story so far :)