You're next, IZUKU MIDORIYA

(Me IRL Happy It's almost over but having to make these the Edgiest Chapters yet)

Deku:"YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS DIO!"

Dio:"There it is! Let Loose Izuku Midoriya, because you Know I will--"

Dio Donut's Tomura and casts his body down some stairs.

Deku falls out of 90% from Recoil.

Dio:"Ah, COME ON!!!!! Get up Deku!"

Dio walks up to the crippled boy and Heals him.

"COME ON! FIGHT ME!" Dio yells picking him up by the collar and shacking him around.

Deku looks kind of dead.

Dio:"FUCK! I think I killed him... Oh well. YO TODOROKI! wanna fight?"

Todoroki still recovering mutters out "N-No... You Murderer..."

Dio:"UGH! fine... Be like that, I'll just kill you and be done with all of thi--"

"DETROIT SEEEEMAAAAASH!!!!!"

Dio feels the slow and painful possess of a Kick to the back dislocating every one of his Spine fragments.

he's sent flying into a wall shattering even more of his body.

Dio:"OH YEAH!!!! My mind is a flutter, My Legs won't move, THIS IS TRUE PAIN!!!!!"

TWOH Comes out healing Dio Completely as he gets up.

Dio:"Come on.... Try it Bitch.... Try to kill me, Kill me for Ochaco, for All Might, Momo, The other people I killed who's names I forgot..."

Deku:"No, Not even you, There's been enough Blood... You're going to rot in this place."

Dio:"Ho? Then by all means Izuku.... Please try your best... It no fun if you just let me kill you..."

Deku Charges straight up to 20% and locks his kick with Dio's fist.

Dio:"This is nice... Just us Boys... Geez I'm really sorry about Crippling Bakugou, I don't regret Killing Mineta though.... that Little MotherEye-Fucker had it coming"

the shock waves from the battle ripples through the Prison.

Dio:"Come on Deku, I won't use my Reality warping on you... I want to have a fair fight before I do that..."

the ensuing clash forces Deku to go beyond 90% and he Explodes.

Dio:"God Damn it! Now I gotta heal you agai--"

Shibu rushes at Deku striking his hand across the wall forming a Shiv.

Deku blocks the attack but gets a shiv through the hand.

Deku:"N-NANI?!"

Shibu:"Someone who cannot abandon everything cannot achieve anything."

Shibu Pushes it further in forcing it into his throat.

then with a final throwing of his backpack at Deku he falls down the stairs bleeding

Dio:"WOW! uh... Guess you're on my side now?"

Shibu:"Someone not willing to Sacrifice everything isn't capable of making change...."

TWOH:"Nice Attack on Titan Quote..."

Todoroki:"MIDORIYA NOOOOOO!!!!!!"

Dio:"Oh yeah... You, I used to like you.... but now all you do Is remind me of how Weak I used to be.... I could have Easily Killed you in the Sports festival, but I didn't.... Why? Because I had a Code, now I don't so.... Time to Die Shoto...."