Intro

YEP!!!!! we're starting like this

so we're here...

I kind of always wanted to turn Danny Evil but Even now I don't think it fits with the story

This going to be a story where i cast aside every principle I've had over the course of the story and Finally succumb to my Edgy Wattpad author ways.

this is going to be a branching Timeline starting from chapter 59 of "My Hero: The World" (wait... 59 Chapters?! man that's a lot....)

if you're new to this story all you really need to know is that Danny is a skinny 15-year old with part 3 ZA WAURDO.

While not being part of the linear Story I'd like to believe It helps with the whole story as another AU Funny Valentine could appear in.

but unlike My Hero: The World I have a planned Ending for this so..... yeah

well this is going to sort of be a "Evil Danny" story.

kind of like Villain Deku but not... in any form....

over the course of the story Danny is going to become....

Just because this is a Darker story doesn't mean I'm going to stop with the jokes

so yeah this is going to get dark and almost every named character is probably gonna Die.

In Fact, Stop reading and turn your Device on Dark mode Right now.

Did you do it?

.....

Well if you didn't good, Danny is bad now he don't listen to nobody now.

I ain't gonna pull punches.....

well Danny will pull them out of the people he's going to impale.

I DO NOT OWN MY HERO ACADEMIA OR JOJO'S BIZARRE ADVENTURE

ight lets get into this blood fest

I had to watch so many Villain Deku Animatics to get into the edgy mood.

oh and you bet im going to use the songs.

you know the ones.....