First kiss

I woke up early and rolled over to see Jase still sleeping, shirtless. I sat up and got out of bed. I pulled the covers up on my side and began to walk towards the door. I stopped right outside realizing that I Fitbit my shirt and turned around to grab it. I walked over to the foot of the bed and picked it up off of the floor. I looked at Jase and saw that his covers weren't covering him anymore. I put my shirt on and pulled the covers up to keep him warm.

I walked out and went downstairs. I went to the kitchen and pulled out a skillet, pancake mix, a measuring cup, and some chocolate chips. I plugged the skillet in and poured the pancake mix into a bowl with milk, chocolate chips, and two eggs. I stirred until smooth, then poured the mix onto the hot skillet. As they were cooking I turned on some classical music and waited for them to turn a golden brown.

Jase walked down and started to put everything away for me. "Good morning," I said to him, flipping the pancakes. His shirt was still off and I could see his amazing abs. He may not have had a big upper body, but he had a sexy ass core.

"Morning," he said as I turned around to flip the pancakes and grab a plate.

I had just taken the last one off when Cat and her mom walked down. "Breakfast's ready," I yelled in my flamboyant teenage voice.

"Jase," Cat's mom yelled to him as she stepped in the kitchen. "Go put on your shirt."

"Yeah, give me a minute," he yelled back to her. He finished putting the stuff up for me and then went to put a shirt on. I followed after him when I turned the stove off and the pancakes were put on the plate.

Again I walked past his room to go change. This time he saw me and followed me to cats room. I pretended like I didn't notice and kept walking. I walked to the closet an opened the drawer with my clothes in it. I took out my clothes and set them on the bed. "Oh, hi," I said to him, pretending like I had only just seen him.

"Thanks for making breakfast. That was really nice of you."

"Yeah, no problem," I said. I tried not to blush but it was obvious that I was. He walked over to me and shut the closet. He put his hand on my right shoulder and I could feel his warm hand through my shirt. I turned around. "What are you doing," I whispered as I shivered. My whole body wanted to explode right now.

"I think you know what I'm doing," he said back to me. He smiled, his perfect white teeth sparkling.

"You want to spell it out for me," I asked, laughing a bit.

"Yeah," he said with a smile. He leaned in and pressed his lips to mine. Our lips slid against each other's. He pulled away and turned around, walking out of the room, and down the stairs.

I was stunned for a moment. I had to try and contemplate what had just happened. I walked downstairs and into the kitchen. Jase was telling his mom that he was going somewhere. He then turned around and walked past me; smiling at me. Cat was to the left of me. She had just walked out of the living room and was walking into the kitchen. "What the hell was that about," she laughed at me.

I walked her into the dining room that was behind the kitchen. "Your brother just fucking kissed me."

"Oh, my God, Connor. I know he's gay but seriously don't make up that shit."

"I'm gay Cat; not a rapist. I don't imagine things I want to do to people."

"Are you fucking serious?"

"Yes, he kissed me."

"How was it? What was it like? Oh my God, that was your real first kiss wasn't it?"

"It was weird and sort of nerve racking. And yeah, it was my first kiss."

"That's so cute. Holy dick! You're dating my brother! Oh...You're dating my brother." Her face turned sour. She thought for a moment before she spoke. "That's really weird, but it's so cute and adorable too."