Sean

The next morning I woke up to us laying under the covers. It took me a second to comprehend what had just happened. I peeked under the covers just rivals sure it wasn't a dream. Nope, it wasn't a dream. Neither one of us had clothes on and it was wonderful. I pulled the covers back a little so they weren't up to my neck.
Jase wrapped his arms around my waist

"Let's pretend like we didn't wake up."

I kissed him softly on the lips. "I'd be fine with that," I said.

Jase started to kiss me back and we tossed and turned. The covers slipped mostly off of our bodies. You know how I said it wonderful so far? Yeah, well, this is where reality hits and it becomes not so great.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry! I swear I didn't see anything." Cat covered her eyes and practically ran out the door, slamming it behind here.

My cheeks flushed a bright read. I buried my head into Jase's neck out of embarrassment and disbelief. "I can't believe she just walked in on us."

"It was bound to happen sooner or later," he said so nonchalantly. I didn't understand how he didn't care. I reluctantly got out of bed and went to get my clothes on. The second I stood up my arm was grabbed and I was pulled back into the bed. "And just where do you think you're going?"

"I was going to get dressed so I can look presentable. Or, even looked at at all."

He kissed me on the lips. "I suppose, if you really want to leave."

"Hun! Don't be like that. You know I can't resist."

"Sounds like a personal problem to me," he said, smiling.

I got up again and walked to his dresser, well our dressed. We pretty much wore each others' clothes and kept them in each others' rooms. I put on a blue and black shirt from Hollister and black shirts with my usual black socks. It's not that I liked black, I just like to wear it. My favorite color is actually blue.

I turned around and there was Jase and all of his glory standing in front of me. "It's not going to work," I said. As I passed him I smacked his ass and walked out of the room. As I started to walk down the stairs I began to realize how much I hurt down there. I was so sore, sore like never before. It was a new feeling and I kind of like it.

I walked into the kitchen and there was Tracy putting the dishes up, with her white towel. "Morning sunshine."

"Sunshine? I've never even heard you say anything even remotely close to that."

"I just figured you'd be in a good mood."

"Why?"

"Well, first of all, you aren't very quiet." She winked at me and once more I blushed. "And second of all, Cat walked in on you two this morning and I laughed my ass off."

"That's actually really embarrassing."

"Pretty gross too, you fucking my brother?"

"Shut up!" I looked at Tracy and she just laughed silently. "It was only one time. Should I bring up some boys from school?"

"And I'm done with the kitchen so you two can have it," Tracy said quickly. It was clear that she wanted out of that conversation.

Cat walked close to me and gave me a hug. "I'm happy for you."

"Thanks," I said smiling. "I'm happy too. I hope this thing works out."

"Me too." She smiled at me and gave me another hug.

We walked out onto the back porch. The white porch seemed so lifeless due to the rain clouds rolling in. This was mine and Jase's favorite kind of weather.