"There's something in your mind. Speak." He crossed his arms on his chest.

"You're like, six years older than me."

"And?" He tapped his foot on the floor impatiently. You took a deep breath before—

"You're an old fart." —blurting out what's on your mind.

His emerald eyes widened and hurt starts to fill it up. Vasilios lips were curved downwards into an offended frown.

"—b-but you look seven years younger! H-how did you do it?" All anger washed away from his face, it was replaced with flattery. Nice save.

Vasilios chuckled, grabbed you by the collar and pulled you into a short but deep kiss on the lips. "Thank you, darling."

You wanted to release a breath of relief, but Vasilios might react violently.

"Diet and exercise play a crucial role in maintaining my youthfulness. However, no matter how 'clean' you eat or how much you move, it will be futile unless you adopt a strict skincare regime." He explained proudly as you regretted stroking his ego.

"That's probably why I see a crap load of facial bullshit products on his vanity."

"Moreover, the shimmer, texture and flexibility of your hair matters too. If it's dull, oily, dry and... tangled—" The male gently ran his fingers through your dry and slightly matted (h/c) hair.

"—they would affect how others perceive you." You nodded, hoping that he would remove his hands from your hair.

"However... no matter what you... choose to do to your outward appearance, I'll still love you as my darling (y/n)." Vasilios placed a loving kiss on your forehead.

"Maybe I should have said he looks 'kinda' young... He'd probably shut up sooner."

All of the sudden, a brilliant idea sprang to his mind. He snapped his fingers together and then tenderly held you by the shoulders.

"(Y/n), we should have a pampering session together. Just you and I, spending quality time together in the mall." A never seen before sparkle in his eyes made you internally grimace, he's genuinely excited for this.

"Like, when?" You asked.

"Today, we shall spoil ourselves with nail, hair and facial treatments." He chuckled.

"Ain't it that guy's thirty-first birthday today?"

"It'll begin at nine in the evening. Anyways, we couldn't possibly join empty handed. That would be impolite. No matter how lowly I think of him, we should still buy him a gift." He tucked a strand of your hair behind your ear.

"Furthermore, we should 'tidy' ourselves before attending the gathering. You—" he jabbed you in the chest with his finger.

"—need to buy some proper, feminine clothes." You scratched the side of your cheek and recalled the time where both of you went to the amusement park for a date.

"Err... I dunno, I mean... you're a guy— nothin' wrong with that! I don't think—" He hushed you with a finger.

You didn't know how to feel about it.