i walk back out to the living room. "charli." chase says the door way of their room. charli looks up at him. "can we talk?" he asks, i nod at him. charli stands up and walks over to their room. avani looks at me with a confused look. "he's ok." i tell her.

we all shrug and walk back to our own rooms. i close the door behind avani and i. "it's been a morning." avani says. "oh yes it has." i agree. i lay down on the bed. avani takes of the t-shirt she had on so she is wearing sweatpants and a sports bra. she then climbs into bed with me. we puts on a random show on the tv.

she is sitting up against the headboard of the bed as i am laying down. i lay my head on her leg.

avani's pov

avani's pov

anthony just fell asleep. i took a quick picture because he is to freakin cute and i want to remember this moment. anthony has had a rough few days from loosing his phone to fighting with chase.. it's been crazy. i rub my hand in his hair and watching the show that was playing on the tv.

mad walks in. "hey." she says then notice that anthony is asleep. she starts to whispers. "so it's noon and a few of want to go to lunch, i'm guessing anthony doesn't. do you?" she asks me, still while whispering. "i'm not really hungry. thank you though, have fun. i love you shawty." i whisper. i wave as she walks out and closes the door quietly.

anthony is still asleep. he looks so peaceful. i don't think he has slept good last night. i messaged madi really quick. 'while y'all are out can you buy ant a new phone?' i message her. 'sure.' she says back. 'come and grab my credit card from me.' i tell her. she walks. into our room. i hand her my credit car. "thank you." i blow a kiss and madi walks out the door. i'm going to surprise anthony. he deserves it.

*skipping to 2 hours later*

anthony is still asleep. he looks so peaceful. madi walks into the room. "he's still asleep? is he alive?" she asks me joking. i giggle and nod. "we are leaving to the zip line place in like 30 mins." she says. "ok, i'll wake him up and we will be ready." i tell her. she nods and winks at me. "bye! i love you bitch." she says as she walks out. "haha love you too." i say as she closes the door behind her.

i don't want to have to wake anthony but i need too. "bub." i say. he is still asleep. i shake him awake. "huh?" he asks me confused. "wake up beb, we are going zip lining." i tell him, he nods. then lays his head on my lap. i awe. "baby, you need to get up." i tell him. he just nods and continues to nap. i shake him again. he acts all sleepy. "i just want to sleep." he says in a raspy voice. "will you lay with me?" he asks all cute. "for 10 minutes max." i give in.

anthony moves his head so i can lay down. he wraps his arms around my body. he kisses my forehead. i draw circles around his bare chest. i quickly grab my phone and set an alarm for 10 minutes from now. then i lay in his arms and doze off.

*alarms goes off*

i sigh then turn off the alarm. anthony wakes up. he squeezes my ass with his hand. i start laughing. he follows after me. "ok, we need to get dressed." i say as i sit up. anthony groans. "come on." i say as i hop off the bed. "fine." he says. i go over and pick out an outfit. i see an iphone box sitting on the top of the dresser. "baby!" i say all excited. "yes?" he asks standing up out of the bed. "here." i turn around and hand him the box. he looks at me and looks shocked. "avani." he says, looking at me then at the box. he is speechless. he grabs me and hugs me. "thank you." he whispers and kisses my cheek a bunch of times.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

hey oceans 🌊!! sorry i am leaving the story off here. i just am too lazy to write about zip lining. but if you watched madi's vlog you'll see what all they did. also this chapter had so much drama!! sorry but i got into it while writing it lol. also i do not have anything against charli or chase, also they get back together after their talk!

thank you so so much for reading <3

please vote + comment for a follow! please feel free to leave suggestions in the comment section as well:))

have a great day/night!

-bye y'all!!