Unsatisfied

When young Adam Barnabus the Second fell off his horse one day, life changed quite a bit for him. Adam was a well to do man. He had been married 5 times (although having many side affairs), but was currently, to his despair, single for the time being. He had begun to notice the lack of pleasure in "certain activities" involving women, men, even both at the same time. He was just not satisfied. He had no idea why, and was concerned about why it was happening.

Now he spent most of his free time with his horses, feeding and caring for them. One day, he was grooming his prized horse, Buttercup, when he stopped to admire her beauty. Her beautiful milk chocolate coat, her caramel hair, her slender calves, her.... He realized where his thoughts were going.

"I must stop!" he exclaimed, "This isn't right!"

But, her beauty was much too alluring, so right then and there, he undressed and climbed on top of her. She felt what he was about to do, and was petrified. She became spooked, and tossed and bucked him off. Then, backing up, she trampled him, snapping his neck.

Three days later, the cops were called in by the servants, to investigate a foul odor. They found Adam, dead and naked on the floor. They then gave him a life sentence to jail for bestiality, though it didn't really do much good.

So, do me favor, whether it's men, women, or nobody that you prefer, stay away from animals, because you don't want to end up like Adam, in eternal torture and embarrassment.