Part 4

Picture above is Kai when his ability is active, I will make a part were it describes what he looks like when his ability is active and when it is not. Anyway I hope you are liking this fanfic so far and enjoy part 4.
______________________________________________________________

Kai thoughts: walking to his dorm room "I wonder who my roommate is... they maybe strong but that doesn't matter as long as they except me for me and don't only become friends with me because I am strong then we will get on fine" getting to the room "maybe I should knock and see if they are in"

Blyke: "So Isen and John do you want to come over to mine and play Xbox"

Isen: "Sure got nothing else to do"

John: "I guess my friend may still be on his way to Wellston"

Blyke: walking into the corridor that his dorm is in "Okay let's have some fun" noticing the boy outside his room "umm... hello sir can I help you with something"

Kai: turning around to see who spoke "umm... yeah I am looking for my roommat-... John"

John: looking up "Kai when did you get here"

Kai: "About 15 minutes ago I had to go speak with the headmaster and get my ability gauged"

Isen: "Oh so this is your friend"

John: "Yeah oh how rude of me Kai this is Isen" pointing to the orange haired one "and the other one is Blyke"

Blyke: "Nice to meet you but can I ask why are you standing in front of my dorm room"

Kai: "Oh... so you're my roommate" shaking Blyke's hand "it's nice to meet you"

Blyke: "Nice to meet you to... well I guess you need to get your stuff sorted and if you want we can help"

Kai: "No it's fine I can do it myself but can you tell me which room is mine"

Blyke: unlocking the door and walking in "sure your one is just straight ahead"

Kai: "Thank you" picking up his bags and walking towards his room to get himself sorted

Time skip to 11:00am

John: "YES I finally won for once"

Isen: "Congratulations Blyke won 5 times I won 4 times and you won once" clapping sarcastically

John: "You know I am stronger then you Isen" glaring at the orange haired boy

Isen: "I know please don't hurt me"

John: "I am kidding your so easy to mess with"

Kai: walking out his room "finally I am done"

John: "Took you long enough I mean nearly 3 hours what did you pack"

Kai: "That doesn't matter"

Blyke: "How about we get to know each other at Woaba boba"

Isen: "If your paying"

Kai: "Sorry I can't don't get me wrong I would love to but headmaster Vaughn asked me to talk to one of my masters to find out my ability level"

John: "Why don't they just do what they did to me and use the machine that measures ability levels from 10.1 to 100 you can't go wrong you are practically bound to get a answer"

Kai: "They did and I got an answer from the machine and the answer was "ERROR" so I have to find out myself"

Isen: "You have a ability level higher then 100 you have to be fucking joking there is no way"