Babe

Before you read: These are small bits and pieces I have written of Kerem and Ayșe going through pregnancy (mostly Ayșe) This is just what I imagine them to be like while pregnant... wish we could see this in the show... but we probably won't. 

Enjoy reading!

-

It wasn't very shocking.

She should have expected it, they weren't exactly being safe... you could say. But it was still scary, pregnancy wasn't easy and she knew Kerem would love and support her through it all. That thought of him being there for her through all of it is the main thing that kept her from not breaking down from nerves and insecurities.

'Ayșe hey how are you?'Gonca asked and it seemed like such a small thing to ask someone but if Ayșe answered that question honest she would have needed a lot of time to talk about it all.

'I uh I am fine just waiting on Kerem to be done,' She replied. Tonight she was gonna tell him the news.

'It's still early Kerem will be done in like an hour, want to order some food and eat on the terrace? I have to wait on Volkan anyway.'

'Sure,' Eating on the terrace and talking with Gonca seemed like a better idea than sitting alone and allowing her thoughts to run wild. And maybe she could tell Gonca about her pregnancy.

So they ordered their food and Ayșe sat down not even for 3 seconds and the question came.

'Are you pregnant? I am sorry not that your fat or anything it's just that you've been so nervous and been more careful with everything and... are you?'"

'I am pregnant,' It felt so nice saying that after keeping it a secret for a week.

'Really? Awh omg, come here!' Gonca got up and hugged Ayșe. Both of them enjoyed their food and talked about the pregnancy it was late and everyone had already left the building so no one heard them talk.

-

'Knock, knock,' Ayșe was getting impatient and Kerem was taking forever. 

'Hi, are you finished? Cause I am hungry and it's late and we already missed din-' Kerem smiled and closed his laptop. 'Sorry I didn't mean to finish so late,' He got up and started packing up. Ayșe smiled and got his coat for him and helped him put it on.

'Thank you,' He leaned down for a kiss and Ayșe smiled and gave him a small peck. She ran off and Kerem smiled. He loved her he loved her lots. And he missed her today even though they were in the same building all day.

'Ayșe come back! You don't even know where my car is!' He yelled after her and she giggled. He loved her laugh it made him smile again. He was tired of the atelier and their partnership with the Americans was a lot.

'It's always in the same place hayatim, I am not gonna get lost walking to your car,' Kerem had caught up to her and he was a little out of breath, but together in hand, they walked the last bit to the car.

Ayșe was waiting in the car while Kerem went to go get some food at the food chain near the company. She couldn't wait to tell him, it was eating her alive not being able to tell him. He was so clueless too not noticing her change in behavior.

She had a small box with the positive pregnancy test in it, she was gonna give it to him when he got back. It felt like forever waiting on him but in reality, he was only gone for 10 minutes.

'I got you-'He started and while putting the food in the backseat, but she interrupted him. 'I got you a present,' she smiled and handed him the box.