Fluff

You heard your phone beeped indicating that it received a new message. You picked it up and checked your phone. It was V. Smiling, you opened the message to see that he sent a photo. At first, you didn't recognize it since it just shows a floor and some walls. Then you realized it was the hallway to your condo. Brows furrowed, you sent him a message.

*Are you here right now?* He was supposed to be in Japan for their tour so the photo confused the hell out of you. He replied with another photo. Still of the hallway, but this time, you can see the door of your room. You got out of bed and ran towards the door. You waited for him to hit the buzzer, to just enter your place (since he knows your passcode) or to send you another photo. When nothing came, you texted him again.

*Where are you?* That's when he sent an image of your front door. Smiling, you opened the door to let him in. The smile slid off your face though, when Taehyung was nowhere to be found. Before you could as much as blink, someone dragged you back from behind and closed the door.

"Ahhh!" You began to scream but the person covered your mouth.

"Hi, Y/N." You heard the person behind you say.

"Taehyung!" You said when he let go of you. Turning around, you saw that it was really Taehyung. He was chuckling at your reaction. You slapped his arm in annoyance.

"What was that for?" You asked.

"Hmm? Nothing. Just wanna surpise you." He replied before pulling something from his pocket. You just loooked at him as he went to your back again. He put your hair gently on one side before slowly clasping a necklace on you. You went to the nearby mirror and looked at the pendant of what he just gave you. It was a small silver heart formed by two dolphines.

"It's beaufitul, Taehyung. Thank you." You said.

"You're welcome." He replied, "Happy anniversary."

"Happy anniversary. I love you."

"Saranghe."~end