"You do realise we both are women and we have similar body parts and there is no need of closing your eyes, right?"

"We don't have similar body parts. My breasts are slightly bigger, if not much, than yours and you have big butt, well bigger compared to me and not compared to others. And, I have a notorious reputation of being a player, thanks to you and Tammy spreading rumours about me for last 25 years. And because of that, the only conclusion people do when they see a naked girl in my room, is that I fucked her brains out. So, you need to stop wandering in my room, naked", Lou said, walking into the bathroom.

"Firstly, they weren't rumours, they were real facts. Secondly, I had my bath and walked out to dress up. It's not my fault. You decided to barge in to see me naked, pervert", Debbie followed her to bathroom. Lou began undressing and made sure Debbie turned away and didn't see anything.

"Oh, you are doing your 'firstly, secondly' reasoning? I'll do too. Firstly, this is my room. I didn't barge in. Secondly, I am not interested in you..."

"Liar. You love me. And you lust for my sexy hot and tempting body"

"Shh, let me continue. Where was I? Yeah, and thirdly, it's fucking 3 am. Why are you awake? And why you had bath at this ungodly hour?"

"Because my asshole of a best friend is awake, watering down fucking vodka in a shitty nightclub. I can't sleep, because that fucking cunt is out there, searching for some young pussy to fuck for a night and afterwards ride a fucking death machine on the fucking busy road to reach this fucking isolated shit loft. I am shit scared that something will fucking happen and that asshole will die", Debbie said, turning around to face Lou, just in time when Lou closed the shower curtain and ruined the chance of seeing her naked.

"Jesus! Language lady", Lou said, chuckling. "You kiss your mum with that mouth?"

"Controlling my language doesn't change the truth", Debbie said, sitting on the counter. Her legs dangling and occasionally hitting the shelf door downside the counter.

There wasn't any witty reply from Lou. Debbie waited for two minutes. "You there, blondie?"

"Wait, I'm with soap", Lou said.

Debbie knew Lou doesn't speak when there is shampoo or soap foam covering her head or face. She remembered the time, in the beginning of their friendship, when she stole expensive soap for Lou. And just like today, that day too Debbie was sitting on the counter while Lou tried the soap. Lou loved it until the soap foam decided to enter her eyes and even mouth. Lou began hating that soap. And also, since that day, she didn't open her eyes or speak while dealing with soaps, shampoos etc.

"I didn't go for any girl", Lou replied once she started the shower and the foam was out of her face.

"Am I supposed to laugh? Because, this is fucking lame joke"

"I promise, I didn't. I was settling down the accounts. Also, I am not very interested in any girls now", Lou said, her voice attenuating because of shower water.

"You do realise that nothing about you is straight except that hair, right? You and not interested in girls?"

"I didn't mean about my sexuality, idiot. I told; I don't fuck any random girls nowadays. Like you, I too am trying to be a good girl, or woman. I am no longer a young girl. I am old", Lou said, dramatically and Debbie rolled her eyes. "Though, I am younger than you", she smirked. Debbie, though cannot see the smirk, knew Lou had one plastered on her face.

"You have more lines on your face than me"

"They are laugh lines"

"They are wrinkles"

First kiss - Oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें