New year's kiss

A/n: THis is tHe StuPidest StOrY I eVer wROte. Ju$t scribBled s0Mething wiThOut maKing muCH sense. HoPe yOu gUys still reAd It. 

*******************************************************************

December 30, 2019

"Lou, what special we'll have in your club for new year celebrations other than me being the special guest?", Daphne asked, while filing her nails.

"Who told you will be the guest?", Debbie asked, before Lou could answer anything.

"I'm one of the most acclaimed actresses of Hollywood"

"Well, we are not interested in any actresses gracing our party. Attend like a normal person"

"Normal? How rude. Also, why are you answering and not Lou?"

"Nothing rude. And Lou and I are one and the same. No difference. And we arranged this party because Lou promised her staff. Else, by now we both would be sailing somewhere in a yacht"

"Yacht?"

"Yeah. Lou had been planning to buy a sport fishing yacht or a catamaran"

"But why?"

"To enjoy"

"Just you and Lou in the yacht?"

"Yeah"

"And you both will enjoy? What will you be doing? Fishing? Or swimming?", Constance asked and then laughed along with Nine and Daphne.

"Why are you guys laughing?"

"Dude, you both cannot enjoy together unless there are some random passengers whom you can rob or you both fuck each other which is next to impossible"

Debbie rolled her eyes while Lou shook her head, and smirking at Debbie.

"We enjoy a lot. We both always have fun"

"What you both do is not called fun or enjoyment. It is the middle-aged version of old age home activity. During the heist, we thought you both are super cool and wild, but well... You two are lazy and just sleep on that couch, snuggling and doing nothing more which is boring as hell. The closest you ever came to have fun was when you both tried to trick us to think that you both had something. But well, that was epic failure"

"Hey, we are offended"

"And we are offended at you guys. I mean, what the fuck is wrong with you two? You both don't know to enjoy without us. You both are so boring. You both just cuddle; talk to each other for like hours and listen to some awful 90's songs. You may think it is fun, but dude, it's not fun at all. I really doubt the authenticity of all those wild party stories Tammy shared about you two. You guys are hot, attractive yet so boring. I mean, you both are really old. No fun at all. Even Tammy is better than you guys. She is at least fun when drunk and is wild during sex"

Tammy literally spit her wine listening to the last statement.

"Oh please. Tammy and fun? We are better", Debbie said.

"Actually, she is funny when drunk. When you both drink, that's not the case. Lou doesn't get drunk even after boozing more than us, and Debbie, you just pass out. No fun there too. And you both don't do weed. And I don't know why the fuck Lou has a lighter when she doesn't smoke. And having a fit and fine body, still you both don't get attracted to each other. And for no fucking reason you both flirt! And you don't do anything. We're observing for almost two years now, but you both haven't gone ahead of flirting. And Tammy has seen you guys for so many years. She too hasn't seen anything between you two. You guys really are so boring"