[Chapter 12] - The Song Of Destruction

Start from the beginning

(Y/N): You gotta be... FUCKING-!!!

Nonon: Symphony Regalia Presto!

SYMPHONY REGALIA PRESTO

Ryuko: That giant thing can fly?!

Nonon: Yes indeed, this giant thing can fly! That's my power! The other Elite Four could never do this!

(Y/N): I thought you were disqualified if you left the arena! What gives?!

Nonon: Not if you LEAVE it, only if you FALL out of it.

You had a slightly pissed off expression while Nonon fires a barrage of musical notes. Ryuko started slashing the notes away and growled due to the Elite Four making up rules on the spot.

Ryuko: This is a bunch of bullshit of how they can just make rules just like that.

Nonon: My goodness, it seems like you have more time to complain than fighting. Let me give you something bigger to enjoy. Let's see if you can dodge or block this!

The ship then releases a massive rocket launcher in the shape of a recorder. No seriously, it's actually in the shape of a recorder. It fires and flies right straight towards you two.

Ryuko: On what planet is that a uniform?! I mean seriously!

(Y/N): You gotta be fucking... RAAAAAH! EARTH!

You lifted your arms into the air while stone pebbles surrounded your hands.

(Y/N): IMPASSE!

Suddenly, a giant wall of stone rose from the ground. It was over fifteen feet tall and around twenty feet wide. You pushed Ryuko out of the way as the wall exploded from the missile ramming into it. Groaning, you get up and rammed your sword into the ground in pure tiredness.

(Y/N): (huff) Fuck... (puff) Okay this isn't working. I have to actually start trying now.

Ryuko: Huh? What are you talking abou-

(Y/N): Wind! Increase to Tornado!

The air particles around your sword now look more visible to look like a cyclone. Your eyes turned into the dark shade of blue. You also stabbed your sword into the ground and balled up both of your fists.